This organic biological fungicide/bactericide uses a microbe (Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108) for the suppression and control of a wide swath of soil-borne and foliar diseases. This Streptomyces strain will colonize the root system and foliage of plants, which will displace pathogenic fungi present there and protect those areas from further fungal development. Without the stress of fighting disease, your plants will have a vibrant root zone and vigorously healthy foliage growth.
- With a restricted-entry interval of 4 hours (4-hr REI), Actinovate AG can be applied up and including the day of harvest.
- Can be used with compatible registered fungicide, bactericide, insecticide, or nematicide products unless restricted. Consult manufacturer for compatibility questions and pre-check for compatibility as appropriate.
- Excellent as part of an overall disease management strategy or Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
- Water soluble so it will not clog machinery and does not require constant agitation when applying.
- Can be used on all crops grown for seed, brassica vegetables, bulb vegetables, bushberries, caneberries, cereal grains, citrus fruit, cucurbit vegetables, edible fungi, fruiting vegetables, small fruit vine climbing, herbs and spices, hops, leafy vegetables, legumes, low growing berries, nongrass animal feeds, oilseeds, olives, peanuts, pome fruit, root & tuber vegetables, stalk/stem/leaf petiole vegetables, stone fruit, tree nuts, and tropical/subtropical fruit.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
Use to control plant diseases such as damping-off, root and stem rot, charcoal rot and wilt caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Armillaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Didymella, Fusarium, Gaeumannomyces graminis, Macrophomina, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Sclerotinia, Taphrina, Verticillium and Xanthomonas. Also controls
Downy Mildews and Powdery Mildews.
You can find crop-specific directions pertaining to specific diseases and application rates on the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
Can be applied in a variety of ways: foliar applications, in the soil (as a drench or through irrigation), in-furrow applications, seed treatments, cutting or bare-rooted transplant dips, dusting and coating of bulbs/corms/tubers/rhizomes/seeds, and in chemigation.
For proper applications determine the number of acres to be treated and the specified label use rate, and select the appropriate gallonage to give thorough and uniform coverage of all plant parts or saturation of the soil (depending on application method). Specifics for the various use rates per application method can be found on the manufacturer's label in the DOCS tab.
For best results:
Do not tank mix
- Use prior to disease onset or in the early stages of disease development.
- Do not use at temperatures below 45°F (this is the temperature when the spores become active).
- Apply to damp soil.
- Apply to sterilized or fumigated soil after sterilization is complete or the fumigant has dissipated.
- If high disease pressure is anticipated, tank mix high rates with another pesticide labeled for use on the target pest and shorten spray interval (within the label limits).
with chlorinated water, quaternary ammonia, or hydrogen peroxide.
- Prepare only the amount of product needed to treat the target area and use it promptly after mixing.
- Apply any unused product within 4 months of opening and before the expiration date.
- Use the higher labeled application rates when weather conditions are expected to be conducive for disease development, if the field has a history of disease problems, or if minimum/low till programs are in place.
Foliar Applications -
- Mix with 10-150 gallons of water per acre (for use in California, mix with 20-150 gallons of water per acre).
- Apply initial application prior to disease onset or in the early stages of disease development.
- Can be used in all types of spray equipment, including equipment used for aerial applications.
Please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab for detailed information on specific use rates per application methods and crop-specific directions.
For terrestrial uses: Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwater or rinsate. Cover or collect seeds or product spilled during use.
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Store in original container away from feed and food. Store in a cool, dry place between 40°F - 77°F. Do not store in direct sunlight and keep away from heat sources. Keep from overheating or freezing. Product should be used promptly after opening the package. Apply any unused product within 4 months of opening and before the expiration date.
Cannot Be Shipped To: DC,HI,MD,MN,MS,OK,VA,VT
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION - HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Avoid breathing dust or spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Shelf Life: 1 year
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: (% w/w)
Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108*.............................................................. 0.037%
OTHER INGREDIENTS............................................................................ 99.963%
* End-use product contains not less than 10 million (1 X 107) colony forming units per gram [cfu/g] Streptomyces lydicus WYEC 108