- Shipping Info
It will be like an Easter Egg hunt every time you harvest these radishes. You will unearth a surprising mix of beautiful colors thanks to the Purple Plum, Pink Beauty, German Giant, White Beauty and other varieties in this mix. Whether these petite, round beauties come out white, pink, purple or red, they will be mild yet zesty. Radishes grow rapidly and are at their prime for just a few days, so you will want to harvest regularly. To ensure optimal flavor and taste, give them plenty of water while growing. Did you know that the radish flower is edible? Try them in soups, salads, vinaigrettes and hot dishes such as fish or pasta.
Days To Maturity: 28
Outdoor Sowing Recommended.
- In spring, as soon as soil can be worked, sow seeds in a sunny location.
- Plant ½" deep and space ½-1" apart.
- Firm soil over seeds and keep moist until seedlings appear.
- Seeds will germinate in a wide range of temperatures (45-85°F)\
- Germination usually occurs in 4-10 days.
- Water weekly in dry weather.
What's In The Package: Approximately 300 seeds per packet.