This meter gives you a trifecta of information to keep all that you grow healthy and thriving. It takes moisture readings from dry (0) to moist (10); light readings from low light (O LUX) to very strong light (2000 LUX), and pH levels between 3.5 and 8. Armed with this crucial information, you will be able to be successful in your growing from planning to plant all the way to plant maturity.
- Easy to use and easy to read
- No batteries required
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Sturdy design for long-term usage
To keep your meter in tip-top condition, always clean and dry it after use.
MOISTURE METER FUNCTION:
- Slide the switch to the "MOIST" setting.
- Insert the probe ¾" of its length into the soil.
- The moisture reading registers on a scale of 0 (dry) to 10 (moist) and is located in the middle row of the reading output area.
- If your reading registers in the first half of the RED zone (0.1-1.5), it's time to water.
- For moisture-loving plants, if the reading registers in the second half of the GREEN zone (5-7), it is then time to water.
- Your plants do not need additional water if your reading registers in the BLUE zone (8-10).
LIGHT METER FUNCTION:
- Slide the switch to the "LIGHT" setting.
- Place the photo sensor near the plant with the sensor oriented towards the light source. The sensor is located on the front center of the meter.
- Take the reading from the top, white area of the reading output area.
- Readings between 0 and 500 indicate low light levels, while readings of 700 to 2000 indicate stronger light levels.
pH METER FUNCTION:
- Slide the switch to the "pH" setting.
- Collect soil below 2" of the surface. Remove stones and other debris from the sample. Mix the soil with water until it turns to mud.
- Gently wipe the tester probe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Insert the meter 4-5" into the sample and make sure the probe is in contact with the sample for one minute; then note the reading.
- In order to achieve the adequate pH level, you can raise it with lime or lower it with peat moss. For best results, you should use a pH Up or Down solution.
This 3-Way meter is not waterproof; only the probe tips can safely be submerged in liquid. For best results, carefully clean and dry your meter after every use.
Write a review
Active Air 3-Way Meter
Oct 17, 2022 | By jenny
May 22, 2022 | By Donna Philippus
Jul 10, 2021 | By Barry
Dec 16, 2020 | By dre