Vital Oxide employs the power of Oxygen (in the form of Chlorine Dioxide) to create a fast-acting, environmentally friendly, effective broad-spectrum antibacterial cleaner with exceptional odor eliminating qualities. This product comes to you ready-to-use without mixing; can be sprayed on, wiped on or used in a fogger. This RTU comes hospital-grade, but can be diluted according to your needs:
- Full Strength - For heavy soils, hospital-grade disinfecting, heavy duty odor elimination and mold/mildew eradication.
- 5:1 - For carpet and fabric sanitation. For use on synthetic carpet fibers only, not for use on wool. Vital Oxide compatible with most commercial and carpet cleaning machines.
- 9:1 – For 99.999% sanitization of food contact surfaces. Just spray and go, no rinse required.
EPA registered Vital Oxide is gentle on the skin and non-corrosive to treated surfaces. No gloves or protective clothing is required and it will leave no strong odor or offensive taste.
Suggested Uses: Vital Oxide works on all surfaces as a broad spectrum cleaner that provides odor elimination, allergen elimination, hospital disinfection, sanitation of food contact surfaces and mold/mildew removal and prevention. It will kill MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Legionella pneumophila, Aspergillus niger, Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as surrogate), Human Immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1), Enterobacter aerogenes, Listeria monocytogenes,Acinetobacter baumannii, Rotavirus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Influenza A (H1N1)(formerly called Swine Flu), Hepatitis B, Hepatitis
C, Klebsiella pneumoniae (NDM-1).
You can use Vital Oxide in nearly innumerable ways, but here are the top 7 recommended applications:
- Hospital Disinfectant – Will kill a wide variety of viruses and bacterium without promoting the formulation of "super bugs". Does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- A No-Rinse Food Contact Sanitizer – NSF (D2) Sanitizer. Kills E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella and Listeria (and many more!) in 30-60 seconds. Can be used daily, is odorless and will not alter the taste of food on treated surfaces.
- Molds & Mildew Killer – Will kill spores and prevent new ones from forming for up to 7 months. Can be applied to hard surfaces such as marble or soft surfaces like fabrics and carpeting.
- Allergen Eliminator – Effective against dust mite, cockroach and pet dander allergen. Can be sprayed directly on pet bedding or areas where they sleep.
- Odor Eliminator – Neutralizes a great many unpleasant odors, including those caused by smoke, septic systems, trash, cooking, urine and fecal matter. Does not contain fragrance or other odor masking agents.
- HVAC & Air Ducts – Can be used in these units for antimicrobial control of bacteria, mold, mildew and other fungi. Leaves the area free of microbial contamination to protect air quality.
- Soft Surface Sanitizer/Deodorizer – Can be used as a sanitizer on auto interiors, upholstery, curtains and many other soft surfaces. Kills odors by killing the bacteria that causes them on these surfaces.
Refer to the product label
for detailed application rates and use instructions.
Environment: Can be used in homes, vehicles, schools, daycare facilities, gyms/locker rooms, hospitals, nursing homes, laundry rooms, veterinary facilities, ambulances, pharmacies, laboratories, barber/beauty shops, restaurants, boats, federally inspected meat & poultry processing plants, farms, poultry houses, animals pens, egg processing premises, swine facilities, refrigerated storage units, HVAC units, airplanes, trains, and on tile walls/floors as well as porous surfaces such as fabric.
Storage: Store in original closed container in a cool, dry place away from heat and open flame. Non-refillable.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes.
Shelf Life: Over one year shelf life.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
0.125%.....Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18)
dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
0.125%.....Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl
ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride
Write a review
This is the best cleaner and disinfectant EVER!
Mar 1, 2018 | By Deborah