Tweetmint is an all-natural enzymatic product with multiple uses around the house. This highly concentrated liquid is strong enough to tackle the toughest jobs, yet it's non-toxic, biodegradable, and will not harm people, pets or the environment. In addition to being a first-rate cleanser, you can use Tweetmint as an odor eliminator, de-greaser, stain remover, drain cleaner, to fight mold and mildew, and as a pest control agent.
- Can be used with pressurized, mechanical and manual systems, hand/hand-held sprayers, or simply a mop, rag or sponge.
- Contains no contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC) or synthetic chemicals. It's completely free of artificial colors & fragrances, preservatives, animal products or by-products and has not been tested on animals.
- Cleaning - Tweetmint is highly effective on grease and grime but is non-corrosive and will not harm surfaces. Safe to use on porcelain sinks/toilets, bathtubs, counters, wood floors, walls, furniture, leather, carpets/rugs, windows/glass, cars, copper/silver, mirrors, grout, and other surfaces. It rinses clean and leaves a non-magnetic, non-static finish that inhibits re-accumulation of dust and grime.
- Stain Removal - The enzymes in Tweetmint remove stains by breaking them down completely. It works especially well on stains caused by organic matter like food or pet waste.
- De-greaser - Grease is no match for this product. It breaks down all types, from common kitchen grease to mechanic's oil.
- Odor Eliminator - Do you gag when you clean up after your pet? Spray the area with some Tweetmint first. It will eliminate the odor while helping to prevent staining. This product is even strong enough to fight skunk spray and cat urine. For comprehensive control of airborne odors, it can be misted or used in a humidifier.
- Mold & Mildew - Use to clean mold and mildew in homes, schools or businesses. Spray directly onto the problem area and wipe clean.
- Pest Control - Tweetmint is registered as Minimum Risk/25(b)/EPA-Exempt for use in pest control in the state of Michigan (registration number 6347-25B-5).
Tweetmint is super-concentrated, so you just need a little bit to get the job done. For instance, one gallon will produce up to 256 light-dilution batches of cleaner.
Shop All Safe Solutions Products here.
Fill a container with water and then add Tweetmint. Gently mix the solution. Every task is different, so start with a basic dilution and then adjust the ration according to your needs. After applying, allow a little time for the enzymatic action to develop. Always spot check first.
LIGHT DILUTION: Add 0.5 oz. - 1 oz. (1-2 tbsp.) per gallon of water. Use this dilution for windows/mirrors, stainless steel, leather, upholstery, indoor plants, humidifiers and more.
MEDIUM DILUTION: - Add 1 oz. - 2 oz. (2-4 tbsp.) per gallon of water. Use this dilution for carpet shampoo, laundry detergent, kitchen & bath, tub & tile, mold & mildew, lawn & garden, furnace filters and more.
STRONG DILUTION: Add 2+ oz. (4 or more tbsp.) per gallon of water. Use this dilution for stains & odors, floor mopping, scuff marks, concrete, car/tire wash, stalls & kennels, drains & septic and more.
FULL CONCENTATION: Use Tweetmint undiluted for those extra-hard jobs like adhesives, labels/stickers, glue/gum, tough stains, tar/oil, blood/wine, tarnish/rust and more.
Storage: Store in original container. Store in a cool, dry place
Warning & Toxicities:
Avoid contact with eyes to prevent irritation; immediately flush with water if contact occurs. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician. Do not allow children to handle.
Shelf Life: Indefinitie
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Purified water, anionic/nonionic surfactant blend, glycerin, enzymes, peppermint oil, sodium borate.
A proprietary composition not considered hazardous under the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard CFR Title 29 1910 1200.
Write a review
The best ensyme cleaner and bug killer ever
Aug 12, 2023 | By Flora Chavez
Tweetmint for growing your
Feb 11, 2023 | By Jose L Martinez
A Thing of Wonders
Apr 16, 2018 | By Diana K.