Tribus Original is a highly concentrated liquid biostimulant containing three naturally occurring rhizobacteria (Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus pumilus and Bacillus amyloliquefaciens) that quickly colonize the root zone of plants. These bacteria produce extracellular enzymes and other biochemicals to work symbiotically with plants. This beneficial relationship improves nutrient uptake, accelerates rooting and enhances root and stem growth; all of which allow the plant to grow bigger, stronger and faster.
Benefits of Tribus Original:
- Über-concentrated for a lower cost per application.
- Better macro and micronutrient chelation, fixation and mobilization.
- Enzyme production from the bacteria helps plants utilize fats and oils and better break-down carbohydrates.
- Use in veg and bloom stages to improve manganese and iron uptake.
- Significantly cuts down on rooting time for plant cuttings.
- Greatly improves resistance to abiotic stress factors.
- Helpful during flush to break down salts.
Tribus Original is highly recommended for use on seedlings to reduce time from cutting to rooting in clones and to stimulate new root development. It is compatible with any growing method/system, including fertilizer injection systems. It will not cause biofilm formation in hydroponic applications and is scalable to any system by adding 1-3mL/gallon of water into reservoir or fertilizer solution.
Suggested Uses: Use this biostimulant to maximize a crop's performance in all types of environments and growing conditions. It can be used with hydroponic, soilless and soil-based media.
Tribus Original can be mixed with aqueous nutrient solutions and/or applied directly to plant roots at the recommended rate. Shake well prior to use - Bacillus spores settle naturally. May be used up to and on day of harvest. Use mixed nutrient solutions within 24 hours for best results.
Application Rates: Rates can vary based on plant needs and growth intensity. Early and continued use throughout the growing cycle helps plants stay healthy and productive for optimum crop efficiency, yield and quality.
- Container Plants – 1 mL per gallon at every watering.
- Fields – 1-5 L per acre 2-3 times per month.
- Seedlings/Early Vegetative Growth – 1 mL per gallon.
- Vegetative Growth – 1-2 mL per gallon.
- Flowering Transition – 1-2 mL per gallon.
- Full Flowering – 2-4 mL per gallon.
- Ripening/Flush – 2-4 mL per gallon.
Storage: Bacillus spore liquids are stable for at least 12 months when stored in a cool, dry location in a closed container. Exposure to high humidity and temperature is not recommended.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AR,HI,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,LA,MD,MN,MS,MO,NE,ND,SC,SD,VA,WY
Warning & Toxicities: In case of contact with skin or eyes, promptly rinse with water for at least 15 minutes.
Shelf Life: 12 months when stored as directed.
1.0%..........Live Bacterial Endospores
- Bacillus subtilis – 4.0 x 109 CFU/mL
- Bacillus pumilus – 4.0 x 109 CFU/mL
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens – 2.0 x 109 CFU/mL
- Total – 10 billion CFU/mL (1 x 10 CFU/mL