Tenet WP is an organic, water-soluble biofungicide that contains the naturally occurring strains of Trichoderma asperellum (ICC 012) and Trichoderma gamsii (ICC 080). These beneficial fungi will work aggressively to control soil-borne root and collar rot diseases by colonizing the root zone and the soil surrounding it. It forms a protective barrier that the pathogens cannot penetrate around the roots, but it will also attack the cell walls of any pathogens it comes in contact with. This type of enzymatic attack is not something the pathogen can usually withstand.
The two strains of Trichoderma found in Tenet WP begin working in different, yet complimentary, temperature ranges; T. gamsii germinates at 44.6°F and T. asperellum at 53.6°F. The optimal temperature range for activity of the two strains is 77°F to 86°F. This allows for an increased application timing window that allows for both early and late season plantings.
- Removes the stress of fighting disease, leading to stronger and healthier plants.
- Can be applied as often as needed, as determined by disease pressure.
- Excellent choice for an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) program
- 4-hour REI (Restricted Entry Interval) and 0-Day PHI (Pre-Harvest Interval)
- Useful in managing chemical fungicide resistance.
- This product can be sold in all 50 states but should not be used in certain counties in Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Texas due to the danger it poses to certain beneficial beetle species. Prior to purchase, please read the Environment section under the Instructions tab or refer to the Environmental Hazards section of the label (under the DOCS tab) if you are in one of these states.
Can be used on the following crops: Alfalfa, Bedding Plants, Berries, Bushberries, Caneberries, Cereal Grains, Citrus, Clover, Cole Crops, Corn, Cotton, Cucurbits, Flowering Plants, Fodder, Forage, Fruiting Vegetables, Ginseng, Grass, Hay, Herbaceous Potted Flowers, Herbs, Leafy Vegetables (Except Brassica), Legume Vegetables, Olive, Onions, Ornamentals, Ornamental Bulbs, Peanuts, Pineapple, Pome Fruit, Pomegranate, Root/Tuber/Corm Vegetables, Stone Fruit, Sunflower, Tobacco, Trees, Tree Nuts, Tropical Foliage, Tropical Fruits, Turf Grass, Vines and more. For a complete list of crops and crop-specific applications and use rates, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCs tab.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Armillaria spp., Fusarium spp., Phytophthora spp., Pythium spp., Rhizoctonia spp., Rosellinia spp., Sclerotinia spp., Sclerotium rolfsii, Thielaviopsis basicola, and Verticillium spp.
Tenet is especially effective in preventing fungal pathogen attacks. For this reason, it is essential that it is applied and allowed to colonize an area before fungal pathogens have had a chance to establish.
- Should be applied up to 7 days before planting to initiate soil colonization before the crop is planted and reapplied after planting.
- For maximum effectiveness, apply 2 or more applications.
- May be applied throughout the crop production cycle in order to maintain a high colonization of the root zone.
- Do not apply by aircraft.
- Apply when the soil temperature is at least 50°F (10°C).
- Apply to moist soil or growth media, but not to saturated or waterlogged soil. Soil or growth media must remain moist after application to provide adequate control of soilborne fungal diseases.
- May be applied to sterilized or fumigated soil but must be applied after the sterilizing agent or fumigant has dissipated.
- Tenet WP has no curative effect and therefore is not effective against plants infected with disease at the time of application.
- In case of applications on or to dry soils, pre-irrigate until soil is moist. Then irrigate again immediately after application.
Tenet WP is not compatible with the following fungicides: imazalil, dichloran, mancozeb, propiconazole, tebuconazole, thiram, and triflumizole. Do not tank mix with, or apply Tenet WP within 3 days before or after use of these products.
DILUTION INFORMATION –
To prepare a suspension, combine 1 lb. of Tenet WP for every 1.25 gallons of water, and mix from time to time in order to promote the germination of conidia and obtain faster soil colonization. Subsequently, dilute the suspension in the amount of water needed per crop-specific applications on the label under the DOCS tab.
SOILBORNE/SEEDLING DISEASE CONTROL –
Can be applied using the following application methods: cutting and bare root, broadcast, in-furrow, banded, greenhouse and nursery drench, and applications made via chemigation systems applied over the row or directed towards the desirable plants crown and rooting area, either before planting, at planting, or shortly after planting and promptly watered in. For in-depth, specific instructions on these methods, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCs tab.
Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
This product may pose a risk to beneficial coleopteran (beetle) species. Do not apply this product in the following counties where endangered beetles have been found:
||Logan, Sebastian, Franklin, Scott, Little River
||Elk, Wilson, Montgomery, Chatauqua
||Cherry, Brown, Keya Paha, Rock, Holt, Boyd, Thomas, Blaine, Loup, Garfield, Wheeler, Boone, Antelope, Lincoln, Dawson, Lancaster
||Osage, Craig, Rogers, Tulsa, Wagoner, Cherokee, Muskogee, Sequoyah, McIntosh, Haskell, Latimer, Le Flore, Pittsburg, Atoka, Pushmataha, McCurtain, Choctaw, Bryan, Johnston, Coal, Hughes, Okfuskee, Creek, Okmulgee, Mayes, Nowata, Ottawa, Washington, Delaware, Adair
||Washington (on Block Island)
||Tripp, Gregory, and Todd
||Red River, Lamar
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed through storage or disposal. Store at temperatures below 75°F, under well-vented and dry storage conditions. Do not store under moist conditions. Do not allow product to freeze. Store the tightly resealed container in a dry place and not exposed directly to sun. Product life is approximately 15 months when stored as directed.
This product can be sold in all 50 states but should not be used in certain counties in Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Texas due to the danger it poses to certain beneficial beetle species. Prior to purchase, please read the Environment section under the Instructions tab or refer to the Environmental Hazards section of the label (under the DOCS tab) if you are in one of these states.
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Harmful if absorbed through skin or swallowed. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Wear waterproof gloves.
Shelf Life: Approximately 15 months when stored as directed.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Trichoderma asperellum (ICC 012)*........................................2.0%
Trichoderma gamsii (ICC 080)* ............................................. 2.0%
OTHER INGREDIENTS ........................................................... 96.0%
TOTAL ................................................................................ 100.0%
*Contains a minimum of 5 x 106 colony forming units (CFU) of each Trichoderma strain (i.e., Trichoderma asperellum strain ICC 012 and Trichoderma gamsii strain ICC 080)