Tanglefoot Tangle-Trap Sticky Aerosol Spray is an easy-to-use alternative to brush-on adhesives. It is designed to re-coat old sticky traps, or to make new ones sticky. Once sticky traps are full of insects or dirt, they are no longer useful. But when you have this spray-on adhesive, you can simply clean them off and re-coat them. It is also ideal for coating new traps, whether they're made commercially or are homemade. You can make your own traps by using almost any non-porous material such as old plastic plates, waxed cardboard, wood, plastic cups, or milk cartons.
- Goes on clear and odorless, so it will not interfere with color attractants or pheromone lures.
- Long-lasting all-weather spray
- 10 oz. container will cover 6.25 square feet of surface area.
- Use in gardens, greenhouses, yards, orchards, and fields.
Use to trap and monitor flying insects (whitefly, aphids, fungus gnats, leafminers, flies, thrips, apple maggot flies) or crawling insects (ants, beetles and others) without using harmful pesticides.
If you need an organically certified adhesive, the Tanglefoot Tangle-Trap original brush-on formula is OMRI listed.
Shop all Tanglefoot Products here.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake well before using and often during use.
- Spray upright 6" from trap surface.
- Spray with a sweeping motion on trap surface.
- If spray head becomes clogged, clear by turning ¼ turn, shake can and resume spraying.
- Place trap in desired location away from children and pets to avoid accidental contact.
Mineral spirits or other cleaning solvents may be used to clean up.
Store and use at room temperature. Keep product and its vapors away from all sources of ignition. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting.
Ships via ground methods only.
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Contents under pressure. Store and use at room temperature. Keep product and its vapors away from all sources of ignition. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting. If used indoors, provide adequate ventilation. Avoid breathing vapors and contact with skin and eyes.