Superzyme Biological Growth Factor, 1-0-4 is an OMRI Listed liquid fertilizer that encourages healthy and vigorous roots and optimal plant growth. This multi-dimensional product contains beneficial microorganisms and specialized enzyme complexes derived from the fermentation of protein and Bacillus spp., Pseudomonas putida and Trichoderma spp. Once applied, it will will supply nutrients to your plants and activate the microbial life in the soil to create a robust growing environment.
This product uses multiple modes of action to promote growth and stimulate seed germination:
- Colonizes the rhizosphere and crowds out any pathogens attempting to get a foothold and keeps them from establishing
- Fixes nitrogen from the air and converts it into a usable energy source for the plant
- Solubilizes phosphorous for efficient nutrient uptake
- Contains microbes that will continually decompose organic matter and releases the nutrition it holds
- Produces growth promoting substances
Superzyme Biological Growth Factor is designed for use in any soil-based growing environment.
- Can be used on all agricultural and ornamental crops
- Sustainable and non-hazardous to the environment
- Can be applied through irrigation systems or as a foliar spray, seed soak, side dress or transplant dip. Can also be mixed into bulk soil mixes before planting.
Shop All JH Biotech Products here.
- Foliar applications: Use 2 -4 gallons of Superzyme mixed with water per acre.
- Bulk Soil Mix: Mix 2 – 4 qts. of Superzyme per cubic yard of soil.
- Seeds: Mix 24 – 48 oz per 5 lbs of seed.
- Transplant Dips: Mix 4 oz. with 1 gal water, dip roots and plant.
- Side Dress or Pre-planting: Use 2 – 4 qts per acre, apply wet or dry.
- Sub-surface and Drip Irrigation: Add 2 – 4 qts (per acre) into the irrigation system.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,CA,CO,CT,HI,IL,IN,KS,KY,ME,MD,MS,MT,NV,NH,NY,ND,OH,OK,OR,PA,RI,SD,UT,VT,VA,WV,WI,WY
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Contains organic plant food extracted from the fermentation of protein and Bacillus spp., Pseudomonas putida and Trichoderma spp.
Total Nitrogen (N)...............................................1.0%
- 1.0% Water Soluble Organic Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O) ........................................4.0%
Derived from protein and potassium sulfate.