This soluble powder microbial inoculant contains two plant growth promoting rhizomicroorganisms (PGPR), Bacilllus subtillis and Bacillus lichenformis. This OMRI listed combination of beneficial microorganisms, together with the added Humic Acid, has been formulated for a specific use - as a seed treatment. By treating the seeds themselves, you can provide your future seedlings with the very best environment to begin growing in. Just like human children, seedlings need a healthy and supportive environment to grow into strong and productive adults.
Coating seeds with this particular organic blend allows the beneficial microbes to get in the soil and begin colonizing the area around the seeds before they sprout. This creates a favorable environment for seed starting and provides additional advantages to the plants once sprouted:
- It will enhance seed germination and rooting.
- Vigorous germination and abundant, healthy roots promote the growth of strong seedlings.
- A diverse microbial environment packed with easily available nutrients for robust growth.
- Strong plants will grow to provide higher yields of top quality crops.
Suitable for most any crop seeds, this sustainable and non-hazardous powder is compatible with all types of chemical fertilizers but is not compatible with herbicides or pesticides.
Suggested Uses: Use as a seed inoculant to enhance germination and root development and to promote strong growth and high quality in plants from seedlings to adults.
Can be used on a wide range of plant seeds applied as a seed treatment, applied through drip irrigation or by in-furrow spray during seeding. SeedUp should be mixed with enough water before applying to seeds. Mix and use immediately.
For In-Furrow Applications – Mix 100-200 g of SeedUp with enough water and apply to seeds when seeding. May be used for a variety of crops.
Cereals, Grains & Field Crops – Amount is for 1,000 kg of seeds.
- Wheat, Barley, Oat & Rye: Use 150-300 g
- Corn (Silage, Sweet): Use 300-600 g
- Cotton: Use 500-1,000 g
Use 250-500 g per 1,000 kg of seeds (Beans, Chickpeas, Peas and Soybeans).
- Canola: Use 300-600 g per100 kg of seeds
- Peanut: Use 150-300 g per 1,000 kg of seeds
- Sunflower: Use 300-600 g per 100 kg of seeds
Use 10-20 g per kg of seeds (Cucumber, Pumpkin, Rockmelon, Squash and Watermelon).
Potato Seed Pieces –
- Spinach: Use 25-50 g per 10 kg of seeds.
- Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Chilies, Cole Crops, Mustard, Onions, Peppers, Tomatoes and other vegetables: Use 20-40 g per kg of seeds.
Use 40-60 g per 1,000 kg of seed pieces. Thoroughly coat the surface of whole or cut seed pieces. If whole seed piece is cut after application, apply again to coat the exposed surface. Plant seeds immediately after coating.
Sugarcane – Use in-furrow method of application for sugarcane.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Keep from freezing.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,CA,CO,DE,DC,HI,IL,KS,ME,MD,MA,MN,MS,MT,NM,ND,OH,OK,SD,UT,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.
1 x 1010 cfu/gram..........Bacillus subtilis
1 x 1010 cfu/gram..........Bacillus lichenformis
3% Humic Acid derived from Leonardite
OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments