Neem Oil has been used to keep pests away for thousands of years and now Rango offers growers this precious oil in a modern formulation. This organic emulsifiable concentrate is made with high quality, cold pressed Neem Oil blended into a propriety inert carrier for exceptional emulsion and tank stability.
Rango contains 70% Neem Oil and works as an insecticide, fungicide and miticide. Its effectiveness on targeted insects and mites is based on the multiple modes of action it offers: it works as a suffocant on contact, it's toxic if ingested, it repels, it's an anti-feedant and it interferes with the molting process. For disease control, it works by inhibiting mycelial growth.
Rango can be used on a broad range of crops (see below) grown in most any environment. It offers flexibility in application by being equally effective as a foliar spray or in soil applications.
- Suitable as part of an IPM program in organic production.
- Can be used on the following food and non-food crops: Bulb Vegetables, Cucurbits, Fruiting Vegetables, Leafy & Brassica (Cole) Vegetables, Legumes, Roots & Tubers, Small Fruits & Berries, Citrus & Tropical Fruits, Pome & Stone Fruits, Tree Nuts, Herbs & Spices, Cereal Grains, Forage, Canola, Coffee, Cotton, Hops, Mushrooms, Sesame, Sugarcane, Sunflowers, Tobacco and more.
- May be applied to listed food and non-food crops up to and including the day of harvest.
- 4 hour REI (Restricted Entry Interval)
- Rainfast after 4 hours.
Do not apply to sensitive plant species such as poinsettias, impatiens, hibiscus flowers, certain carnation and rose species, ornamental olive trees or comice pear.
Suggested Uses: Use to control foliar and soil insects, as well as fungal diseases.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids, Beetles, Borers, Caterpillars/Moths, Flies/Gnats, Leafhoppers, Maggots/Grubs, Grasshoppers, Leafminers, Mealybugs, Mites, Psyllids, Scale, Thrips, True Plant Bugs, Weelvils, Whiteflies, Wireworms, Alternaria, Anthracnose, Blight (Early, Late & Leaf), Botrytis, Downy Mildew, Fusarium Oxysporum, Molds, Powdery Mildew, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Rust, Scab, Stem Mildew, Southern Blight, Sour Rot in Grapes, Dagger Nematodes, Lance Nematodes, Lesion Nematodes, Reniform Nematodes, Root Knot Nematodes, Soybean Cyst Nematodes and Sting Nematodes
RANGO may be applied as a foliar spray or soil treatment (soil drench, in-furrow, drip-applied) using thoroughly clean equipment. Applications can be made with any powered or manual pesticide application equipment including high volume, low volume, ultralow volume, electrostatic, air blast, and fogging equipment.
Foliar Applications - RANGO is most effective when applied before or around the onset of insects, their eggs or disease. Apply in sufficient water with adequate spray pressure to achieve thorough coverage of all plant surfaces, but avoid pooling or run-off.
Soil Applications - Apply RANGO as a soil drench or through in-furrow or drip (tickle) irrigation systems. Do not apply this product through any other type of irrigation system.
- Spray early in the morning or late in the evening for best results.
- Repeat application if it rains within four hours of spraying.
- Avoid spraying under conditions of high humidity and high temperatures (>90°F).
- Do not apply to wilted or stressed plants and newly germinated or transplanted crops prior to root establishment.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissues. Test on a small area prior to broader use.
- Do not apply sulfur or sulfur-containing products within 14 days of an application.
- When applied as a soil drench, avoid excess run-off.
- For best results, repeat applications as needed.
Application Rate: Use higher rates and/or spray frequencies when pest pressure is high and/or dense crop canopies exist.
Insecticide/Miticide Foliar Applications - Apply the following amounts in 7-10 day intervals.
Fungicide Foliar Application -
- Standard Rate: Use a concentration of 0.625 - 1.25% v/v.
- Heavy Rate: Use a concentration 1.8% v/v.
- Maximum Rate: Up to a maximum use rate of 3 quarts per acre.
Apply the following amounts in 10-14 day intervals (specifics for grapes can be found on the label under the DOCS tab).
Soil Applications -
- Standard Rate: Use a concentration of 1.25 - 1.8% v/v.
- Maximum Rate: Up to a maximum use rate of 6 quarts per acre.
Re-apply the following amounts as needed.
- Standard Rate: Use a concentration of 1.25 - 2.4% v/v.
- Maximum Rate: Up to maximum use rate of 7.25 quarts per acre.
Environment: Can be used in a wide variety of growing situations field and row crops, fencerows, greenhouses, mushroom houses, nurseries, shade houses and sod farms.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by pesticide storage or disposal. Do not store this product above 104°F or below 20°F for extended periods of time. Keep containers tightly closed and in original containers when not in use. Do not store exposed to ultraviolet light (sunlight) or moisture. Neem oil clouds and solidifies at temperatures below 59°F. If oil has solidified, gently thaw by exposing to temperatures over 80°F. Store in such a manner as to prevent cross contamination with other pesticides, fertilizers, food and feed. Store in original container and out of the reach of children, preferably in a locked storage area. Keep container closed when not in use.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Applicators and other handlers must wear long-sleeved shirts, long pants and shoes with socks.
Environmental Hazards: For terrestrial uses. Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Drift and runoff may to hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwater or rinsate.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Cold Pressed Neem Oil (70%), Other Ingredients (30%)