Procidic2is a broad-spectrum fungicide/bactericide that is designed specifically for use on low-THC medical cannabis, cannabis and hemp. It quickly and efficiently eliminates pathogenic fungi and bacteria by using Citric Acid as an active ingredient. This exceptional organic product works on contact, but is also absorbed rapidly into the plant. Once inside, it will work its way towards the apex of plant. This action allows new tissue to grow infection-free. Additionally, as it moves through the plant, it stimulates the production of phytoalexins (a plant's natural defense against microbial attacks), which inhibits the future growth of fungi and bacteria.
- WSDA certified for use in organic production
- Best when used as a preventative or at first sign of disease
- Can be applied as a foliar spray or root drench (depending on the disease you're treating)
- 0-hour REI (Restricted Entry Interval) and 0-day PHI (Post Harvest Interval)
- Can be used up to the day of harvest (0-day PHI), but allow for time to dry between treatment and harvest
- Has no maximum number of spray applications per season
For use as a fungicide/bactericide on Low-THC Medical Cannabis, Hemp and Cannabis
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Gray Mold/Bud Rot (Botrytis cinerea), Powdery Mildew(Sphaerotheca macularis) and Root Rot (Pythium sp., Fusarium sp., Phytophthora sp., Rhizoctonia sp.)
Procidic is best when used as a preventative treatment for disease control. It can be applied as a foliar spray or a root drench depending on the disease being treated. Use reverse osmosis water or water under 200 ppm (avoid chlorinated water). No matter the water source, adjust the pH to 5.5-6.0 and then add Procidic. Avoid unnecessary contact with plants after treatment.
- Prepare only enough solution needed for immediate use.
- Agitate while mixing and maintain agitation until all solution has been sprayed.
- Procidic can be used in conjunction with fertilizers, surfactants and pesticides, but a compatibility test should always be done before spraying on crops.
- Do not mix with salt-based or high alkal reaction products.
- Do not mix with live microorganisms EXCEPT Bacillus amyloliquefacines. Allow a 10-day window between applications of beneficial microorganisms and Procidic².
- Do not mix with dicofol, cyclodienes, methomyl, cyhexatin and chlorpyrifos.
Gray Mold/Bud Rot & Powdery Mildew Treatments:
- Preventative - 0.5-3.0 fl oz/gallon of water (15-90 ml/gallon). Spray when favorable weather conditions are expected, or when disease inoculum is present. Spray every 5-10 days.
- Curative - 1-3.5 fl oz/gallon of water (25-100 ml/gallon). Upon discovery of disease, spray every 3-5 days. Repeat until control is attained.
Root Rot Treatments (Pythium sp, Fusarium sp, Phytophthora sp, Rhizoctonia sp):
- Preventative - 0.4-0.5 fl oz/gallon of water (12-15 ml/gallon). Root drench preventatively every 7-14 days.
- Curative - 0.5-1 fl oz/gallon of water (15-25 ml/gallon). Upon discovery of disease, root drench every 5 days. Repeat until control is attained.
Spraying Instructions: May be applied using all types of spray equipment commonly uses for hand-held, ground and aerial applications. Select spray equipment, sprayer nozzles, sprayer height and pumping pressure to provide spray droplets that penetrate throughout the crop and crop canopy. Spray early in the morning or late in the afternoon until foliage is thoroughly wet but not to runoff. Spray as uniformly as possible observing factors such as pump pressure, nozzle angle and speed. To achieve optimum efficacy, Procidic² must reach living, green leaves. Avoid spraying when rain is expected. To avoid spray drift, do not apply when conditions favor drift from targeted area. Conditions that may contribute to drift include wind speed and direction, spray nozzle/pressure combinations, temperature, humidity, etc. For more detailed information on applications with specific types of equipment, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
Environment: Can be used on plants grown indoors, outside in fields or in greenhouses.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Keep in original container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight, feed or foodstuffs. Keep container tightly sealed when not in use. Keep from freezing. Do not store below 58°F (15°C). In case of spill, soak up with an absorbent material. Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,GA,HI,ID,IN,KY,,MS,MT,NC,SC,SD,TN,UT,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wear protective eye-wear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Environmental Hazards: Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
* Vitamin C, Glycerin, Ethyl Lactate, Soapbark, Sodium Citrate, Water