PerCarb is a broad spectrum fungicide/bactericide that comes in readily soluble, white crystalline micro-granules. This organic spray uses an active ingredient that is a combination of Sodium Carbonate infused with Hydrogen Peroxide Once this active ingredient is activated with water, it will release the Hydrogen Peroxide. The Hydrogen Peroxide will then spread to and oxidize the plant pathogens on contact. This oxidation causes tremendous, and ultimately fatal, surface and intercellular damage to the pathogens. The residual Sodium Carbonate changes the pH and osmotic pressure of the targeted pathogenic cells, making it a powerful preventative control.
- Flexible applications - can be applied throughout the growing season as a foliar spray and in early and late season as a dormant spray.
- Zero-day PHI (Pre-Harvest Interval) and the REI (Restricted Entry Interval) is only until product dries on the plant.
- This is a powerful oxidizing agent - please real all application instructions and warnings before use.
PerCarb can be used on the following crops: Asparagus, Bulb Vegetables, Cereal Grains & Commodities, Citrus Crops, Coffee, Cucurbit Crops, Forage & Fodder Crops, Fruiting Vegetables, Globe Artichokes, Grapes, Herbs and Spices, Hops, Leafy Vegetables, Legumes, Peanuts, Pome Fruits, Root & Tuber Vegetables, Stone Fruits, Strawberries, Tobacco (Field/Float Beds), Tree Nuts and Tropical Fruits.
Shop all BioSafe Systems products here.
Suggested Uses: For use as a contact foliar fungicide/bactericide for use on a wide variety of crops.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Alternaria, Anthracnose, Asparagus Rust, Bacterial Canker, Bacterial Speck, Black Rot/Spot, Blast, Blight, Blue Mold, Botrytis/Grey Mold, Brown Mold, Brown Rot, Citrus Canker, Crown Rot, Downy Mildew, Flyspeck, Fruit Spot, Jacket Rot, Leaf Smut, Leaf Spots, Potato Brown Rot, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Scab, Sooty Mold and White Mold.
Application Notes: Applications for curative control of obligate organisms living in the plant tissue (like Downy and Powdery Mildew) can result in lesions on plant tissue. PerCarb will oxidize parasitic organisms in the plant tissue that are not always visible to the naked eye, resulting in oxidative effects that can include spotting or drying of the plant tissue where the organisms had lived. This product is a strong oxidizing agent and may react with residues of metal-based fungicides or supplements. Do not apply immediately after application of metal-based products; allow at least 24 hours before applying PerCarb.
PerCarb is compatible as a tank mix with many commonly used pesticides, fertilizers, adjuvants and non-ionic surfactants, but it has not been tested on all of them. Performing a compatibility test before spraying is highly recommended. Do not mix with other products with an acidic pH. Use only at labeled dilution rates - more concentrated solutions can result in leaf necrosis in some crops. Testing plants for sensitivity is highly recommended.
Mixing Instructions: Use in clean water at no more than ½ lb. per gallon of water. For best results, dilute with water containing low levels of organic or inorganic materials and with water having a neutral pH. Use spray solution within 2 hours of preparation. Do not store and reuse mixed spray solution.
How To Apply: Apply in foliar spray applications on labelled crops throughout the growing season or as a dormant spray for early and late season applications. Do not allow spray to drift from the application site and contact people or structures that people occupy.
- Can be applied via backpack, hand-held, high volume, boom or ground sprayers.
- Do not apply through any type of irrigation system.
- Do not apply directly to soil as a directed spray or drench.
- For optimum effectiveness, use enough volume of spray solution to ensure thorough and uniform coverage of all plant surfaces.
- Mix 0.25-0.75 lbs. (4-12 oz.)/25 gallons of water (1-3 lbs./100 gallons of water). Use up to 400 gallons of spray solutions per acre.
- Use low rates for preventative applications when conditions are favorable for disease development, such as rainy weather or periods of high relative humidity. Maintain a 7-10 day spray interval.
- Use high rates at first sign of disease. Maintain a 7-day spray interval.
- For sensitive plants, such as Spinach and Swiss Chard, do not exceed concentrations greater than 1 lb./100 gallons of water and increase spray frequency.
For more detailed dilution rates and applications on specific crops, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
- Apply on tree nuts, tree fruits, small fruits, berries and vine crops prior to bud opening.
- Mix 0.75-1.0 lbs./25 gallons of water (3-4 lbs./100 gallons of water). Use up to 400 gallons of spray solutions per acre.
Environment: Can be applied to agricultural commodities and crops, field grown crops, tree crops and in commercial greenhouses and plastic houses.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in an original container in a cool, well-vented place away from direct sunlight. Do not allow pesticide to become overheated in storage. This may cause degradation of the product, which will decrease product effectiveness. In case of spill, flood area with large quantities of water. Do not store in a manner where cross-contamination with other pesticides or fertilizers could occur.
SKUs 1222560 & 1222565 cannot ship to: AK, DC, HI, MO, NE, NH, RI, UT, VT, WV, WY
SKUs 1222561 & 1222566 can only ship to CA
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is toxic to birds. This product is highly toxic to bees and other beneficial insects exposed to direct contact on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to crops where beneficials are part of an integrated pest management strategy. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate. Do not use near waterbody margins during amphibian breeding seasons.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
85.00%..........Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate*
* Contains 27.60% hydrogen peroxide by weight.