This natural, sustainable, and renewable alternative to peat, vermiculite, and perlite makes an impressive growing media when mixed with compost or your favorite potting soil. These rice hulls are specially processed to contain no diseases, weed seeds, or insects.
Use at 1:5 ratio for best results.
Large volume sizes are available as PBH Rice Hulls.
- Less expensive than other additives.
- As a byproduct of rice production, rice hulls are a renewable and sustainable product.
- Increases porosity in growing media, which allows for more air flow and better water drainage.
- Better airflow and drainage around the roots encourages strong growth and reduces the risk of disease development.
- Minimal drift or floating within potting mixes.
Shop all ARBICO Organics products here.
Storage: Store in original container in a cool, dry place.
Write a review
Came fast and good product
Aug 8, 2020 | By Adam Temple