All sales are final. There are no returns of this product.
OxiPhos is formulated with a unique combination of Hydrogen Peroxide and Phosphoric Acid that allows it to work both systemically and on contact. The Phosphorus Acid works systemically inside the targeted pathogens to inhibit certain essential metabolic actions and to block enzymes vital to their growth. It has also be shown to spur a plant's natural defense mechanisms. The Hydrogen Peroxide works on contact to oxidize components of the pathogen's cell membranes, which causes cell breakdown and death.
- For use on all crops, turf and ornamentals.
- Can be used in fields, greenhouses and storage sites.
- Can be applied throughout the growing season.
- 4 hour Restricted Entry Level (REI).
- Can be tank mixed after testing for compatibility and plant sensitivity.
Use to control and prevent diseases caused by the oomycete group of pathogens.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: OxiPhos is effective against Pythium, Phytophthora, Bacterial Blight, Downy Mildew, Bacterial Wilt, Crown Rot, Canker, Bacterial Fruit Spot, Angular Leaf Rot, Bacterial Soft Rot, Bacterial Stem, Fruit Rot, Gummy Stem, Bacterial Blotch, Soft Rot, Scab, Late Blight, Pink Rot, Early Blight, Fusarium and Silver Scurf.
OxiPhos can be applied through the following methods: irrigation (overhead, sprinkler, microsprinkler or drip), fogging, foliar spray, post-harvest spray, root dip, in-furrow, trunk spray, trunk injection, drench or transplant/pre-plant drip.
- Downy Mildew on Ornamentals & Bedding Plants - Foliar Spray - Dilute at 1:300 - Use 42.3 fl oz/100 gals water; apply 30-100 gallons of spray solution per treated acre
- Phytophthora spp and Pythium spp on Ornamentals & Bedding Plants - Soil Drench - Dilute at 1:3,000 - 4.3 fl oz/100 gals water
- Pythium on Turf - Foliar Spray - 1:300 - 5-10 fl oz/1,000 sq ft
- Bacterial Blight on Berries - Root Dip - Mix 2 qts/100 gals of water - 2½-5 qts/acre
Please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab for more comprehensive information.
Mixing this product with other products has been known to increase the salt content and potential for leaf burn. Determine crop sensitivity to a particular combination by spraying a small area of foliage and fruit. Evaluate 3-7 days later for adverse effects. Recommended practices include:
- Determine the compatibility by mixing approximately 1 pint of OxiPhos with other products in the same proportion and order as the contemplated use. The mixture will typically show signs of incompatibility within 5-15 minutes.
- Do not use at higher than labeled rates as leaf burn may result.
- Limit the potential for leaf burn by not applying when temperatures are above 90°F, shortly after a rain event or during color break of fruit.
Please see manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab for complete application information relating to methods, crops being treated and diseases to be controlled.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store in original container in a cool, well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight. Do not allow product to become overheated in storage. This may cause degradation of the product, which will decrease product effectiveness. In case of spill, flood area with large quantities of water. Do not store in a manner where cross-contamination with other pesticides or fertilizers may occur.
UP TO 2 WEEK LEAD TIME
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States.
All sales are final. No returns allowed.
Oxiphos cannot be shipped via expedited methods
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,DC,HI,PR
Shipping Restrictions: Ground Only
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and animals. Corrosive. Causes skin burns. Causes irreversible eye damage. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Environmental Hazards: For terrestrial uses, do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters or rinsate. This pesticide is toxic to birds. This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms. Drift and runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to fish and aquatic organisms in adjacent aquatic sites.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
27.1%..........Mono- and Di-Potassium Salts of Phosphoric Acid*
* Contains 2.96 lbs/gallon equivalent to 1.93 lbs of phosphoric acid per gallon.