This unique product works as a systemic bactericide, fungicide, virucide and as a psyllid repellent. Plant RX can perform all these functions thanks to its active ingredient - a strong (23%) dose of the always-versatile Thyme Oil. Although this is a powerful product, it is considered a minimum risk and is exempt from EPA registration under FIFRA 25(b).
This biodegradable spray works against a broad range of bacterial and fungal diseases. Some of the diseases it controls are:
- Bacterial Diseases - Bacterial Spot, Fire Blight and Huanglongbing (HLB) Citrus Greening, a devastating citrus disease caused by the bacterium Candidatus Liberibacter asiaricus and spread by the Asian Citrus Psyllid (Diaphorina citri)
- Fungal Diseases - Botrytis, Downy Mildew and Powdery Mildew
Plant RX will move throughout the plant's system to attack diseases it comes across and will prevent further disease development both above and below the ground. When it comes to the psyllids, it works as a repellent.
Plant RX has been reformulated from the original Plant Doctor.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Bacterial Spot, Botrytis, Downy Mildew, Fire Blight, Huanglongbing (HLB) Citrus Greening and Powdery Mildew.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS -
- Can be used at any time, including during harvest.
- Dilute into water at a ratio of 0.5% (2 qt/100 gal) to 0.125% (1 pint/100gal).
- Do not exceed 0.25% (1qt/100gal) on newly planted crops or crops with a thin lead wax layer such as tomatoes and cucurbits.
- Plant RX is tank mixable with most other chemicals - but do not mix with peroxides and/or sulfonated fungicides, which may cause phytotoxicity.
- Always perform a capability jar test prior to mixing other chemicals. If tank mixing with hard
water, lower pH with a pH buffer (acid) to 4 prior to adding Plant RX.
Keep container sealed tightly when not in use. Store product in a cool location away from direct sunlight and in temperatures between 41°F (5°C) and 77°F (25°C).
Cannot Be Shipped To: CT,IA,NM
Warning & Toxicities:
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid getting in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. The use of shield safety glasses and gloves is required. Harmful if swallowed.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Soap and Isopropyl Alcohol...........77%