Losing Your Garden to Pesky Animals? Fret No More!
Nite Guard Solar emits a bright red LED flash of light that animals perceive as the glowing eyes of predators. It works well in a wide range of terrains and for many types of creatures, both large and small. Simply place the lights outside, where they can be seen up to ½ mile or more and facing away from the area you wish to keep predators from approaching. The positioning and number of lights required is determined by the type of animal you are targeting, what you are guarding, how much area and the lay of the land.
This is solar powered so there are no batteries needed. The light in Nite Guard will turn on and off in response to light levels and recharge themselves every day. Because they are designed to withstand extreme weather conditions, you can and should use them year-round. Continuous usage keeps the battery charged and the units working smoothly. They should last about 3 years with nightly usage.
Here are just a few situations that the Nite Guard Solar can be used for:
- Proven effective as deterrents for human trespassers on your home and property as they resemble home security systems to the uninformed.
- Protect beehives, gardens, vineyards, orchards, ponds, cabins, campsites and more.
- Effective against raccoon, skunks, beavers, coyotes, fox, deer, wild boar, bear, feral cats, owls, hawks and other animals.
- Use as a personal security device while camping, hunting or hiking. Compact, lightweight and weather resistant, it can go where you go. Should something go wrong, rescuers can be alerted by the lights red flash, which is visible for a mile or more vertically.
- Lights should be mounted at eye level of your target animal. For flying predators, place high on pole.
- Use at least one to four lights. To cover maximum space, attach lights to all four sides of a pole or throughout the perimeter of the area.
- If location to be guarded is on a hill, adjust light down. If it is in a dip or valley, train the light higher. If the area in question is open and flat, lights will be visible farther away, so fewer and further apart placement is appropriate.
- Make sure that the light is facing away from the area to be protected.
Shipping Restrictions: UPS Ground Only
Write a review
Jul 8, 2023 | By Evelyn H McClenos
May 30, 2022 | By Faith Brandt