When you need a powerful weapon against troublesome and disease-carrying mosquitoes and midges, Natular G30 WSP is the tool to reach for. Using Spinosad (Saccharopolyspora spinosa) as an active ingredient, this formulation provides a highly selective larvicide that devastates the target insects before they can mature. Natular G30 WSP is an organic formulation that breaks down quickly in the soil and degrades rapidly in sunlight, so there no need to worry about contaminating the environment in search of insect control.
Spinosad is a potent control agent; it affects the function of the insect's nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in a way that causes continuous nervous impulses. This constant stimulation will quickly break down the nervous system of the insect and cause paralysis and death. Because this mode of action is highly selective to insects, there is very low toxicity to mammals and other non-target organisms.
Natular G30 WSP pouches contain 10 grams of product and will dissolve quickly in water. These lightweight pouches come in a convenient re-sealable bag, so you can easily reach in and get just what you need. Take the guesswork out of application rates with these little bundles!
Benefits of Natular G30 WSP:
- OMRI listed under both Livestock External Parasiticides and Pesticides and under Crop Pest, Weed & Disease Control.
- Exceptional control from the first through early 4th instar stages of larval life.
- Ideal as part of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs and Resistance Management programs.
- Excellent for use in professional pest control applications as well as for home use.
- Breaks down rapidly in soil and sunlight.
- DEET-free. Not carcinogenic and has no endochrine effects.
- Made with inert ingredients on the EPA's Minimum Risk Pesticides List.
- No risk to honeybees and other beneficials.
- One of only five pesticides ever to receive the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award (2010).
Use in government mosquito control programs, professional pest control operations or in other mosquito and midge control operations to kill mosquito and midge larvae in small bodies of water.
Application Rates: Reapply after 30 days. More frequent applications may be made if monitoring indicates that larval populations have reestablished or weather conditions have rendered initial treatments ineffective.
- General Applications – Apply 1 or 2 pouches per listed site per 100 sq. ft. (up to 2 feet in depth), or 1 pouch per 750-1500 gallons.
- Storm/Water Drainage Areas – Place 1 or 2 pouches into each catch basin. Treat all of the water holding sites in connected water systems to maximize efficiency of the treatment program.
- Small Area Applications – For applications to small contained site which may not be amenable to a rate of a single pouch per 100 sq. ft., use 1 pouch per contained site (e.g., cesspools and septic tanks, transformer vaults, abandoned pools and other small artificial water-holding containers).
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Will control twenty of the most common vector and nuisance mosquitoes, including Aedes, Anopheles and Culex.
Proper application techniques help ensure adequate coverage and correct dosage necessary to obtain optimum kill rates of mosquito and midge larvae.
- Apply Natular G30 WSP prior to flooding as a prehatch application to areas that breed mosquitoes, or at any stage of larval development after flooding in listed sites.
- Can be applied via ground or aerial applications.
- Use entire contents of water soluble pouch, do not break open or use partial contents of a pouch.
- Do not allow this product to drift into neighboring crops or use in a manner or at a time other than in accordance with label directions.
- Do not apply to waters intended for irrigation.
- Do not apply to natural or artificial containers of water intended for consumption by people, animals or livestock.
Environment: Common application sites include storm water drainage areas, sewers and catch basins, transformer vaults, woodland pools, snow pools, roadside ditches, retention ponds, freshwater dredge spoils, tire tracks, rock holes, pot holes, fish ponds, ornamental ponds and fountains, flooded crypts, abandoned swimming pools, natural and manmade depressions, stream eddies, sewage lagoons, oxidation ponds, animal waste lagoons, livestock runoff lagoons, wastewater impoundments, pastures/hay fields, rangeland, orchards, vineyards and citrus groves.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry place. Reseal opened containers immediately after using. Store in original container only.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,CT,IA,MD,ME,MI,NC,NH,RI,SD,VT,WI
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Hazardous to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Do not apply to natural or artificial containers of water intended for consumption by people, animals, or livestock.
This product is toxic to aquatic organisms. Non-target aquatic invertebrates may be killed in waters where this pesticide is used. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
2.50%..........Spinosad (a mixture of spinosyn A and spinosyn D)