Mosquito Magician is a liquid, highly concentrated product that suffocates mosquito larvae in the standing water where they breed, kills adult mosquitoes on contact and repels for up to 2 weeks in a single treatment. A combination of citronella, cedar, lemongrass, garlic, geraniol and rosemary oils are formulated in such a way as to allow them to be sprayed in a fine mist. This mist spreads easily for maximum coverage and control. You can use Mosquito Magician wherever you need to (it is currently in use in many resorts and commercial properties); it will not harm people, pets or the environment.
- One (1) pint treats up 16,000 sq. ft.
- One (1) quart treats up to 32,000 sq. ft.
- One (1) gallon treats up to 128,000 sq. ft.
The parent company of Mosquito Magician is a member of Green Globe, a worldwide agency dedicated to working with and uniting environmentally friendly businesses.
Tested on the Aedes aegypti mosquito that carries many devastating diseases (including the Zika, West Nile and Chikumgunya viruses, as well as malaria and dengue fever), Mosquito Magician showed a 98% mortality rate and an 83% long term repellency rate from just one application. Read testing here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: This product will kill and repel mosquitoes, specifically the Aedes Aepgyti species. This species is known to carry the Zika, Dengue Fever, Chickungunya and Yellow Fever viruses.
This is a highly concentrated product. Always shake, stir or agitate before use.
- Apply with spray equipment such as pump sprayers, backpack sprayers, handheld battery sprayers or hose-end sprayers.
- Apply at a rate of 2-4 ounces per gallon. DO NOT EXCEED 4 OUNCES PER GALLON.
- Avoid applying to foliage during the heat of the day.
- Do not mix with other products.
- Do not inject into sprinkler systems using Blu-Lock®, Eco-Lock® or any other ABS or EDPM parts.
Suggested Uses: Use outdoors to kill and repel mosquitoes and many other flying, biting pests.
Environment: Apply outdoors alongside your home and around lawns, patios, shrubbery, gardens and pools. Can also be applied to standing water to suffocate mosquito larvae.
Storage: Close container immediately after use and store in a cool, dry area away from sunlight.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
3.00%.....Cedar Wood Oil
87.68%.....Inert Ingredients (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ethyl Lactate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Filtered Water)