Take your mosquito control with you wherever you go with these earth-friendly granules made from biodegradable essential oils. Bonide Mosquito Beater Granules can be sprinkled right from the shaker applicator or applied with a lawn spreader, hand crank duster or dust gun. This lovely smelling repellent can be effective after one hour of application for up to 3 weeks. Available in 2 sizes to best fit your needs, one that treats 1,500 sq. ft. and one that treats 4,000 sq. ft. Weather conditions such as temperature, wind and rainfall can influence the effectiveness of this product; read instructions thoroughly before using. Made in the USA.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Repels Mosquitoes, Gnats, Flies and other nuisance insects.
Be aware that rainfall, temperature and wind may affect effectiveness.
- Broadcast granules directly from the container or apply with a lawn spreader, dust gun or a hand crank duster.
- As the action of Mosquito Beater depends on the release of active ingredients in the vapor phase, air movements affect results considerably. Best results in small areas are obtained in quiet or relatively still air, such as occurs during early evening periods.
- If possible, application should be made at least an hour before the area is occupied.
- During periods of light to medium air currents, allow a longer period prior to occupancy or treat a larger area.
- Repeat application when area becomes re-infested.
- Do not apply directly to water. Not for aquatic use.
- Not for food use.
- Apply at the rate of 5.2 oz. per 1000 square feet. 8 oz. will treat 1,500 square feet.
- Always treat an area considerably larger than that to be occupied.
Environment: For use around shrubbery, lawns, barns, patios, decks, camp sites, tennis courts, barbecue and picnic areas, swimming pool decks or while fishing, painting, gardening and in any other outdoor locations where mosquitoes are a problem.
Storage: Store and transport in an upright position. Store only in original container, in a dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not reuse empty container. Discard empty container in trash.
Warning & Toxicities: Product may cause moderate eye irritation. For certain individuals, skin irritation may occur. In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water. In case of skin irritation, wash area thoroughly with soap and water. If swallowed, call a physician or poison control center. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Citronella Oil ............ 4.00%
Garlic ..................... 3.00%
Geranium Oil ............ 2.00%
Cedar Oil .................. 2.00%
Lemongrass Oil ......... 2.00%
Inert Ingredients* ..... 87.00%
Write a review
Yay! I can finally enjoy my yard!!
Aug 23, 2019 | By Teri