Molasses Magic is a water-soluble molasses powder made to be used as a plant food supplement. It comes from the waste product of sugar cane production, Unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses. This thick, dark substance may be considered waste in the process of turning sugar cane into white sugar, but it contains an abundance of nutrition for your plants. Besides providing a food source for healthy microbial growth (which is essential for robust root development), Molasses Magic is brimming with vitamins and increases brix levels. Plants with high brix levels enjoy overall good health, with strong immune systems, and produce high-quality, flavorful crops.
- Begin use in early veg to kickstart a healthy microbial network in/around roots and to start accumulating internal plant sugars.
- Use during transplanting, and other stressful times (trimming, heavy feeding, or photoperiod change).
- Apply during fruiting/flowering to increase nutrient density and flavor.
- Use to provide a quick jolt of energy to your plants.
- Can be used with microbial inoculants and as part of a nutrient regime.
- To make nutrients, sugars, and energy immediately available, use as a foliar spray.
- Can be used in soil, coco coir, hydroponics and aeroponics.
- You aren't paying for water with this dehydrated molasses, and it is easier and less messy to use than liquids.
- Does not contain undesirable ingredients commonly found in liquid molasses products, like Formaldehyde, Sulfurous Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ammonium Sulfate, Pentachlorophenol, Amitrole and Thrichloroacetic Acid.
Shop All Key to Life products here.
Use in the rooting/vegetative and fruiting/blooming stages of plant life.
- Start using in early veg to stimulate microbe growth and begin the accumulation of plant sugars.
Apply as a root drench, soil/top dress, foliar spray, tea, and in hydroponics and aeroponics.
When mixing with water, shake don't stir.
- Use dechlorinated/R.O./high quality water (quality may change seasonally).
- Keep nutrient mix/water aerated and below 73°F.
- Maintain proper pH levels, between 5.5-6.8.
- Monitor PPM and EC with meter.
- This is a supplement, use in addition to current regime.
- Change nutrient mix every week.
Total Gallons Made
|PACKAGE SIZE ||1g/GAL ||4g/Gal |
|8 oz. ||225.1 ||56.3 |
|32 oz. ||900.4 ||225.2 |
|2 gal. (4 lb) ||1800.8 ||450.4 |
|5 gal.(10 lb) ||4502 ||1126 |
|20 lb. ||9004 ||2252 |
|50 lb. ||22510 ||5630 |
See Info Sheet for Feed Schedule.
As a soil amendment: 1 Tbsp/gallon of soil
As a top dress: 1 tsp/gal of media
For root drench, hydro/aero, and tea: ½-1 tsp/gallon water
For foliar spray: ½ tsp/gallon water
For soil/top dress: ½ tsp/gallon soil
How To Use:
- Use heaviest during early and mid weeks (1-6) of bloom to encourage a larger yield then cut the dosage down to encourage a 100% clean white ash burn and more dominant flavor.
- Top dress in week 3 of bloom.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AR,CA,CT,DE,DC,GA,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,KY,ME,MD,MA,MN,MS,MT,NE,NH,NJ,NM,NY,NC,ND,OR,PA,RI,SC,SD,UT,VT,VA,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: This is a potent product! Do NOT exceed recommended dosage! Avoid contact with eyes! Do NOT inhale or swallow! Keep out of reach of children!
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: 3% Soluble Potash (K2O).
Derived from: Food-grade unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses