Kocide 3000-O is an exceptional fungicide/bactericide made from a patented manufacturing process that includes BioActive™ technology, which enables lower copper use rates. This innovative technology delivers the maximum concentration of biologically active copper ions possible while still preserving plant safety and efficacy. Organic Kocide 3000-O comes in a dry flowable formulation that makes it easy to handle, mix and use.
- Environmentally conscious formula introduces minimal amounts of metallic copper into the soil
- 48-hr. REI (Restricted Entry Interval) and 0-day PHI (Pre-Harvest Interval)
- Optimum particle size for smooth mixing and application
- For use in organic and traditional cultivation
- Compatible with most insecticides, foliar nutrients and other fungicides
- Low risk of resistance development
- Provides superior coverage and rain fastness
- High bioavailability means maximum efficacy
- DO NOT mix or allow contact with oxidizing agents. Hazardous chemical reaction may occur.
Can be used on Citrus, Conifers, Field Crops, Greenhouse and Shadehouse Crops, Small
Fruits, Tree Crops, Tropical Fruits, Vines and Vegetables.
Please refer to the manufacturer's label for a more complete list of crops protected and diseases controlled.
Shop All Certis Biologicals Products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Alternaria, Anthracnose, Bacterial Blasts, Bacterial Blight and Spots, Blotches, Botrytis (gray mold), Citrus Canker (suppression), Downy Mildew and Powdery Mildew, Leaf Spot, Rots, Rust, Scabs and more.
- Apply this product only through one or more of the following types of systems: sprinkler, including center pivot, lateral move, traveler, big gun, or plastic pipe solid set system(s). Do not apply this product through any other type of irrigation system. In California, do not apply in systems which contain aluminum parts or components.
- If applied in a spray solution having a pH of less than 6.5, phytotoxicity may occur.
- Do not tank mix "Aliette" fungicide for use on any registered crops unless appropriate precautions have been taken to buffer the spray solution because severe phytotoxicity may result.
- This product may be reactive on masonry and metal surfaces such as galvanized roofing. Avoid contact with metal surfaces.
- Environmental conditions such as extended periods of wet weather, acid rain, etc. which alter the pH of the leaf surface may affect the performance of Kocide 3000-O resulting in possible phytotoxicity or loss of effectiveness.
- Agricultural chemicals may perform in an unpredictable manner when tank mixed, especially where several products are involved. It is advisable to test for compatibility and potential crop injury prior to use of a new tank mix.
- This product may be reactive with the materials used in the construction of application equipment, such as aluminum, rubber and some synthetic materials. This factor should be taken into consideration when selecting proper application equipment. To reduce risk, thoroughly flush all application equipment with clean water after each day's use.
Kocide 300-O, when applied as directed and 24 hours before anticipated frost conditions, will afford control of ice nucleating bacteria (Pseudomonas syringae, Erwinia herbicola, and Pseudomonas fluorescens) and may therefore provide some protection against light frost. Do not use Kocide 3000-O for those geographical areas where weather conditions favor severe frost.
Kocide 3000-O application rates and application intervals are specific to the crop being treated and the disease being controlled. The following rates are meant to provide general information. For more details, including an expansive crop list and crop-specific use instructions, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
Do not exceed label dosage rates.
Application Rates: 0.50-5 lb. per acre. Maximum Annual Rate Per Acre: 42 lb.
Application Rates: 0.50-2 lb. per acre. Maximum Annual Rate Per Acre: 3.5-83.3 lb.
SMALL FRUITS & BERRIES:
Application Rates: 0.75-2 lb. per acre. Maximum Annual Rate Per Acre: 27.3-53.3 lb.
Application Rates: 0.25-10.5 lb. per acre. Maximum Annual Rate Per Acre: 28-160 lb.
Application Rates: 0.50-2 lb. per acre. Maximum Annual Rate Per Acre: 8.8-58 lb.
Application Rates: 0.75-3.5 lb. per acre. Maximum Annual Rate Per Acre: 8.8-66.7 lb.
Environment: This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates and may contaminate water through runoff. This product has a potential for runoff for several months or more after application. Poorly draining soils and soils with shallow water tables are more prone to produce runoff that contains
this product. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in waters adjacent to treated areas. For terrestrial uses, do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash-waters or rinsate.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry place.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILREN. Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not mix or allow contact with oxidizing agents. Hazardous chemical reaction may occur.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Active Ingredients: By Weight
Copper Hydroxide* (CAS No. 20427-59-2)..........................................46.1%
(*Metallic Copper Equivalent 30%)