Formulated using nano and micelle technologies, the proprietary IFC Adjuvant formula can efficiently carry and penetrate materials deep into plant tissue. This organic non-ionic adjuvant is designed to boost the effectiveness of any spray material it is applied with. It can be used with fertilizers, pesticides, nutrients and other agricultural products and is so powerful that most sprays can be applied at the lowest recommended rates with superior results. IFC accomplishes all this while maintaining the strict manufacturing standards needed to be OMRI listed under Crop Management Tools and Production Aids.
Suggested Uses: For use by growers and commercial applicators to increase the performance of fertilizers, pesticides and other such agricultural products that are sprayed on crops.
Application Rates: Mix at a rate of 1 oz/gal of solution. A rate of up to 2 oz/gal of solution may be used. Do not use at a ratio higher than 20 parts water to 1 part IFC Adjuvant.
IFC Adjuvant is compatible with most fertilizers, pesticides and other spray materials.
- Shake or agitate before use.
- Always jar test before using.
- Mix IFC at a rate of 1 oz/gallon of solution (fertilizer, pesticides, etc. mixed with water to that product's specifications).
- A rate of up to 2 oz/gallon of solution may be used to maximize effectiveness.
- Do not mix at a ratio of stronger than 20:1 as it may be harmful to the growing crop.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Harmful if swallowed. If ingested, consult a physician. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.