Proud 3 is a broad spectrum, organic insecticide, miticide and fungicide that controls soft-bodied insects and many fungal diseases. This contact killer is extremely effective against adult and juvenile aphids, thrips, whiteflies, mites, leafhoppers and more. As a fungicide, it will kill the spores of diseases like Botrytis Gray Mold, Powdery Mildew and Phytophthora Late Blight and activate the resistance mechanism in plants to help keep future spores from developing.
- Can be used with most chemical pesticides as a tank mix or in a rotation program.
- Ideal as part of an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) program.
- Can be applied throughout the growing cycle (REI: 0 days), up to and including the day of harvest (PHI: 0 days).
- Due to the limited residual properties of Proud 3, repeat applications may be needed if problems persist.
Proud 3 is more than just a pest control product, it is a crop protection product. Treatment with this multi-faceted spray will give you peace of mind knowing that your plants are safe from common, yet hard-to-stop insects and diseases.
Suggested Uses: For use as a broad spectrum insecticide, miticide and fungicide.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Use to control soft-bodied insects such as Aphids (Aphidoidea), Thrips (Thysanoptera), Whiteflies (Aleyrodidae), Mites (Mult. spp) and Leafhoppers (Cicadellidae spp) and plant diseases such as Botrytis Gray Mold, Powdery Mildew and Phytophthora Late Blight.
Shake well before using. Constant agitation is required to ensure a homogeneous spray mixture. Apply spray solution in properly maintained and calibrated equipment capable of delivering the desired options. Determine compatibility with other additives prior to mixing by performing a jar test using appropriate quantities of each material you will be using and water.
Proud 3 functions primarily on contact – the more complete the coverage, the better the product performs. Ensure application of the spray solution on both sides of the foliage. Can be used with most chemical pesticides as a tank mix or in a rotation program. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling this product.
|Rate of Proud 3
||Water Volume Per Acre
|1 pint - 1 quart
Preparing the Spray Mixture:
- Fill the mix or spray tank with three-fourths of the required amount of water and then add the proper amount of Proud 3.
- Complete filling the mix or spray tank with the balance of water needed.
- Mix continuously as you apply.
- For best results, apply in early morning or late in the afternoon.
- Do not apply in rainy or windy conditions or on water-stressed plants.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, away from incompatible materials and products. Keep the container tightly closed when not in use. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling this product.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CT,GA,IL,LA,MN,MO,MS,MT,ND,SC,VA,WI
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing vapors, aerosols or mists. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not take internally - may be harmful if swallowed. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling this product.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
* Contains water, molasses and glycerin.