Promax is an easy to use, yet powerful, fungicide and nematicide that works underground to kill and control plant parasitic nematodes and soil-borne disease. For use on all plants, this product is a fast-acting contact killer that will inhibit nematode activity and effect all types of fungal spores. In addition to the immediate results from the initial contact, Promax will stimulate the resistance mechanism in plants. This will keep the control going for days and weeks after that first dosage.
- No buffer zones, restricted use or residue to worry about, just spray and go.
- Compatible with most insecticides, herbicides, miticides, fungicides, and fertilizers.
- Ideal for rotation programs and tank-mix strategies.
- Can be applied throughout the growing cycle (REI: 0 days), up to and including the day of harvest (PHI: 0 days).
- For best results, use preventatively.
By eliminating pests and pathogens in the soil, Promax will provide an improved soil environment. With this newly healthy soil, your plants can reach their highest potential; you will enjoy stronger plants and higher yields for years to come.
Suggested Uses: For use in the soil as preventive and curative agent for control of soil-borne diseases and plant parasitic nematodes.
Shake well before using. This product will separate; constant agitation is required to ensure a homogeneous spray mixture. Apply spray solution in properly maintained and calibrated equipment capable of delivering the desired options. Determine compatibility with other additives prior to mixing by performing a jar test using appropriate quantities of each material you will be using and water.
It is important when using Promax as a curative or protective fungicide and nematicide that material be incoroporated into the soil. This can be accomplished as a soil drench, mechanical incorporation or as an infurrow application watered in.
|Method of Application ||Rate Per Hectare |
|Soil Banded, Injected, Side Dress, Drip Tape or Micro Sprinklers ||Up to 10 Liters |
|Soil Broadcast Spray Incorporated ||Up to 20 Liters |
To Prepare The Spray Mixture:
- Fill the mix or spray tank with three-fourths of the required amount of water and then add the proper amount of Promax.
- Complete filling the mix or spray tank with the balance of water needed.
- Mix well, continually stirring.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry well-ventilated area, away from incompatible materials and products. Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
Cannot Be Shipped To: GA,KS,MS,MT,NJ,ND,SD,WI
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing vapors, aerosols or mists. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not take internally - this product can be toxic upon ingestion. It may cause an allergic reaction to sensitive persons. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling this product.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
96.5%........Inert Ingredients (Water, Molasses & Glycerin)