This granular fertilizer has been impeccably designed with 20 organic ingredients, including beneficial bacteria, to give you a product that will take your plants smoothly through the growth stage and into the phase of bountiful blooms. To facilitate this process, Geoflora BLOOM eases up on the nitrogen (N) while providing strong phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) levels. These macro and micro-nutrients are aided in their task by the beneficial bacteria, which provide a healthy, microbe-rich soil that can best deliver nutrients to the plant. The granular form of this exceptional fertilizer makes for easy, dust-less application with no pre-mixing needed.
Orders over 150 lbs. require a freight shipping quote. Please call us at 1-800-827-2847 to place a freight order.
- Economical, one-step fertilizing.
- Can be applied on any scale, so it's just the thing for everything from home to commercial growing.
- Various sources of phosphorus and potassium provide both immediate and slow-release nutrient dispersal.
- Promotes exuberant production of delicious fruit and fragrant flowers.
- Improves secondary metabolite production.
- Granular form eliminates cakes, cuts application time and makes even distribution a breeze.
- Geoflora BLOOM can be used on its own or in combination with other products used for improved flower site production.
- Geoflora VEG & BLOOM can be used as a stand-alone system, or as an addition to other liquid and dry nutrients
Suggested Uses: Use to ease plants through the transition phase and to encourage strong fruit and flower production.
Amending Soil: Mix 8 oz. per cubic foot of growing medium prior to transplant. For small applications, use 1 oz. per 1 gallon prior to transplant and for soil amending purposes, apply 1 oz. per sq. ft.
Top Dress: Apply 8 oz. per cubic foot of growing medium every 2 weeks (14 days). Water in thoroughly after application. Stop use 2 weeks before application.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,DC,FL,GA,HI,ID,IA,KS,KY,LA,MS,MO,NE,NC,ND,SC,SD,TN,UT,VA,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children and companion animals.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
- 0.5% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
- 2.5% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Derived from: Alfalfa Meal, Bat Guano, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Composted Turkey Litter, Crustacean Meal, Feather Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Fish Protein Hydrolysate, Kelp Meal (Macrocystis pyrifera), Magnesium Sulfate, Volcanic Ash, Neem Seed Meal, Potassium Sulfate and Rock Phosphate.
Also contains nonplant food ingredients:
- 0.6% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite
- 0.9% Yucca schidigera Extract (Wetting Agent)
- 1.0% Molasses (Microbe Food)
- 6.5 × 105 CFU/g..........Bacillus subtillus
- 6.5 × 105 CFU/g..........Bacillus megaterium
- 2.3 × 106 CFU/g..........Bacillus amyloliquefaciencs
- 2.3 × 106 CFU/g..........Bacillus licheniformis
- 6.5 × 105 CFU/g..........Bacillus pumilus
OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments
CDFA Registered Input Material