Successful weed control begins with the proper preparation of your growing space. By installing some garden paper before you plant, you can block the weeds from growing alongside your desired plants.
If you have a border, small bed, container or just part of your garden that you'd like to prep for weed control, there's no need to waste money on a large roll of paper or often-pricey landscape fabrics. The same goes for those oddly-shaped areas that require some creative cutting of garden paper. This 2' x 25' roll of affordable Gard'N Paper is perfect for those small-ish and oddball jobs – and you don't need to remove it at the end of the growing season. Simply till it into the soil when you are done growing. This is not just a labor and time-saver; it also helps amend and promote healthy soil so that when you're ready to start growing again you'll have better soil than you did the year before.
- Ink, chemical and pesticide free.
- Extremely cost effective.
- Provides worry-free weed control for food gardens.
- Biodegradable and recyclable.
- Aids in water conservation and erosion control.
- Unfold and unroll material and cut to desired length.
- Fit around plants or cut slits in material to fit over plants.
- Overlap any adjacent sections by 3 inches.
- Secure ends of fabric to ground.
- Install new plants by cutting X's into the material.
- Shrubs, trees and small plants can then be easily inserted and planted in the soil beneath.
- Cover completely with a 2-inch layer of pine needles, wood chips, or shredded bark mulch for protection from the sun.
AT THE END OF THE SEASON –
- No removal necessary. Paper can be tilled directly into the earth at the end of the season.