AgroThrive Fruiting & Flowering Fertilizer is designed to nurture vegetables, fruit and flower-bearing plants. This premium organic formulation will not only feed your plants the nutrients they crave, it will enhance soil microbial activity by activating indigenous micro-flora in the soil. This healthy soil activity will create a smooth release for and improved availability of the nutrients. You will see faster growth and higher yields of vibrant and flavorful crops in no time.
- OMRI, CDFA, USDA and WSDA listed/certified organic
- Derived from fish inedibles, grain and sulfate of potash
- Helps nutrient release: 70% fast release, 30% slow release
- Easy to mix and use liquid concentrate
- Multiple application methods: as a soil drench, foliar feeding, in hydroponics, and in other fertilizing systems
AgroThrive Fruiting & Flowering Fertilizer is made from repurposed organic material that would otherwise add to landfill waste. Every year, using its 100% solar-powered facility, AgroThrive diverts over 2,000,000 pounds of food waste from landfills. That amount can prevent the potential production of over 10,000,000 cubic feet of methane gas.
Shake well before diluting with water.
Mature Plant Application:
- Mix ½ cup of product with 1 gallon of water to cover 35 sq. ft. of garden.
- Apply every 2 weeks.
Nursery & Foliar Applications:
- Mix 3 TBSP of product with 1 gallon of water to cover 150 sq. ft.
- Apply weekly
After diluting, apply to soil before watering. Use all the diluted portion.
Storage: Store unused concentrate capped.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Total Nitrogen (N)................................3.0%
2.41% Water Soluble Nitrogen
0.59% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)...............3.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)..........................5.0%
Derived from: Grain fermentation solubles, fermented fish by-products and sulfate of potash
Write a review
Easy to use even for a beginner
Jan 11, 2021 | By Meghann