Flea 'n Tick B Gone is an excellent and gentle treatment made from natural plant sources. This professional strength formula has been proven to effectively remove fleas, ticks,lice and other pests from a variety of pets without the use of harmful pesticides. Regular use can help break the flea's life cycle and may help reduce the risk of infections, itching and dermatitis caused by insect bites. It can also be used to assist in the control of pests in your home as well.
Fleas: Use full strength for heavy infestations. For mild infestations, use a 50/50 mixture of Flea 'n Tick B Gone and water.
- Spray around neck to discourage pests from running to areas of the face.
- Completely saturate pet's hair below the neck. After 10 minutes, add a small amount of water and work into a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Use a comb to remove any remaining pests.
Ticks: Always use full strength for ticks.
- Spray Flea 'n Tick B Gone directly onto the tick and wait until you see it backing out.
- Remove the tick using a method that will protect you from disease: gloved fingertips, tweezers or any other tick removal equipment.
Complete Body Treatment
- Apply Flea 'n Tick B Gone as directed for fleas.
- Allow it to remain on the pet for at least 30 minutes
- Lather, rinse and comb similar to fleas.
Other Helpful Hints
When possible, use washable bedding for your pet. Wash in hot water and dry on high heat at least once a week. Spray bedding lightly with Flea 'n Tick B Gone. Regularly vacuum pet areas to keep them clean and bug free. Spray and wipe dry pet-related areas.
Environment: Household Pets
Storage: Store in original container. Store in a cool, dry place.
Warning & Toxicities: Avoid contact with eyes
Shelf Life: Indefinite
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Filtered water, a proprietary blend of enzymes derived from natural plant sources.
Flea 'n Tick B Gone does not contain pesticides or chemicals, such as DEET, pyrethrins, synthetic pyrethroids or permethrin. Made in USA.