Fish Sh!t is an OMRI listed soil conditioner that's a byproduct of a Tilapia farm where the fish are sustainably raised and fed a propriety mix of organic feed. At the proper time, the digested feed is carefully harvested and bottled under strictly managed conditions. The result is a product with a complex microbial profile of thousands of different species of bacteria, fungi and protozoa. Optimal plant growth and production relies on a healthy microbial population to interact with the plant via chemical reactions that produce usable nutrients, and this diverse blend of microbes closely mirrors a healthy natural biosystem. Fish Sh!t provides an abundance of microbes with each application that ensure a continued healthy balance for perfect symbiosis between plant and soil.
To provide a continuous supply of beneficial microbes, Fish Sh!t should be used in all stages of plant's life – seedling through harvest or flush. Use in conjunction with any nutrient line (synthetic or organic) to promote a more robust bacteria and microorganism profile in the rhizosphere.
- Increases yields and nutrient uptake – plant production can increase as much as 20%.
- Encourages the release essential oils and terpenes for aromatic, flavorful plants and fruits.
- Promotes and supports overall plant health to keep diseases at bay and to allow your plants to keep growing and producing at their highest level.
- Can be used on any type of plant in any growing medium (soil, coco, hydro).
- Makes an excellent tea – add it to the end of the brew cycle.
- For use on any type of plant in any growing medium (sol, coco, hydro).
- Can be used with worm castings.
- This product is not recommended for use as a foliar spray, it's meant to be applied as a soil drench.
- For best results, pH your water first before you add the Fish Sh!t
- This product can be used in driplines in fertigation/irrigation systems. Best practices should be followed, and systems should be regularly maintained.
- Soil: 3-6 mL per gallon
- Hydro/Coco: 2-4 mL per gallon
The amount of Fish Sh!t that you will need for your grow is dependent on how you are growing your plants; what type of medium you use, how often you water, etc. As an example, watering each plant 3x per week with 1.5 gallons per feeding over a 12-week period – Based on that example a 500 mL bottle would be more than enough for 3 plants from Veg to Flush.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry location.
Warning & Toxicities: Not meant for human consumption. This product contains live microorganisms and may cause adverse effects to persons with a compromised immune system. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and broken skin. Do not inhale product. Wear eye and skin protection when handling. Wash hands after using.
Shelf Life: 24 months from date on package.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Composted fish manure