Earth Harvest Gluten-8 Liquid Corn Meal is an easy to apply weed control and nitrogen fertilizer that saves you the effort of lifting heavy bags of corn gluten meal. A hose end applicator is included with this 2-pack.
Gluten-8 is water-soluble and derived from corn gluten meal and a nitrogen fertilizer. It provides pre-emergent control of annual grasses and broad leaf weeds without the effort of applying the granular corn gluten (Sustane Spring Weed & Feed). Gluten-8 Liquid Corn Gluten Meal provides an effective, economical, and easy-to-apply product that will save you from carrying around heavy bags. One quart of Gluten-8 is equivalent to 20 pounds of bagged corn gluten meal. This lower analysis can help you manage nitrogen loads.
Made from EPA Section 25-b exempt ingredients.
- This product ships as a set of 2, 32 oz. Bottles with Hose End Spray Attachment.
- Do NOT use on grass that was recently seeded. Apply with confidence any time after the first mowing.
- This set of 2 bottles covers up to 2,000 square feet.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Annual Grasses, Broadleaf weeds
How To Use Gluten-8:
- Shake well before using.
- Remove or bend over shipping tab and attach to hose.
- Set to "ON" in order to mix Gluten-8 concentrate with water.
- Move quickly when spraying to wet the soil well, but avoid runoff.
- Gluten-8 should be applied once a month beginning once the soil temperature has reached 50°F.
Environment: Barns, Crops, Greenhouse, HoopHouses, Lawns, Nursery, Orchards & Vineyards, Ornamentals, Outdoors, Shadehouse, Soil Treatment, Vegetable Gardens
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
Active Ingredients: Derived from corn gluten meal. Made from EPA Section 25-b exempt ingredients.
- 0.3% Ammonical Nitrogen
- 1.2% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen