This ingenious applicator is a first-rate tool for applying insecticidal and fungicidal dusts to your garden, but it is equally useful when applying Diatomaceous Earth and other dusts to your barn, chicken coops, kennels and elsewhere. The Dustin-Mizer is a high-quality product that is built to last from high-impact and ozone-resistant plastic with non-corrosive metal parts. This applicator has a cleverly-designed extension deflector that allows you to dispense dust up under leaves, underneath boards/structures, and in hard-to-reach places like crawl spaces and attics.
- Assembled by hand, adjusted and tested before being packaged
- Lightweight (2 lbs.) design makes prolonged use a breeze
- Can carry up to 1 lb. of dust
- Easy clean-up, no chemicals to mix and no hoses to drag around
Using dusts on plants (as opposed to water-based applications) does not add unwanted moisture to leaves, is less toxic as the plants will not absorb the dust and allows the product to linger longer on the leaves.
The Dustin-Mizer dispenses all dust, including:
Please refer to the instruction sheet for a graphic that shows all the parts,
- Insert handle & screw into hexagonal hole.
- Attach tube to body using tube holes.
- Attach deflector with thumb screw.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Wear mask and follow dust product's safety instructions.
- Fill hopper, point tube at desired area.
- Turn handle at constant speed.
After extensive use over time, the gear shafts may need to be lubricated.
- Remove handle and gear cover.
- Apply a soft, multi-purpose grease to each gear shaft. Do NOT use a spray. Re-assemble.
Storage: Use when the wind is low to maximize effectiveness.