DTE Seabird Guano, 0-11-0 is an organic, high-phosphorus dry fertilizer designed to support all your indoor and outdoor plants through their flowering stage. Phosphorus is essential to fruit and bloom development and this organic fertilizer provides just the med-season boost that plants crave. DTE Seabird Guano will also enhance the beneficial bacterial life in your soil to further support healthy plant growth and flower development.
- Can be mixed into soil, applied as a side dress, or made into a tea for foliar application
- OMRI Listed & CDFA Registered
- Superior nutrition for strawberries, melons, vegetables and all types of flowering plants
Shop All Down to Earth products here.
1½ cups ≈ 1 lb; ½ cup ≈ 5 oz; 1 tbsp ≈ 0.6 oz.
Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds:
- To prepare new gardens, apply 2½-5 lbs per 100 square feet and thoroughly mix into the top 3" of soil.
- For new transplants, add 1-2 tbsp per hole, mix into soil and water in well.
- To feed established plants, side dress 1-2 oz once each month during the growing season to promote fruiting and flowering.
- For new plantings, add 1-2 tbsp per gallon of soil and mix thoroughly OR add 2½-5 lbs per cubic yard.
- For established plants, lightly mix 1 tbsp per gallon into the soil surface each month during the growing season.
- Add 1-2 tbsp per gallon of water and let steep up to 48 hours agitating periodically. Apply the solution directly to the soil around plants or filter and apply as a foliar spray. Be sure to use all of the solution once it is prepared.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CT,IA,IN,MN,MS,NC,ND,PR,RI,WV,WY