This innovative and compact dual-chamber compost tumbler allows you to create two separate batches of compost simultaneously, which decreases the decomposition time. The Compost Wizard Dueling Tumbler features two 25 gallon chambers totaling 7 cubic feet of storage capacity. Each chamber has an 8" diameter twist off lid allowing for painless loading and unloading. The base of the Compost Wizard Dueling Tumbler is a 5 gallon compost tea collector with a drain spout for easy access and collection.
- Made in the USA from recycled BPA-free and FDA approved Polyethylene.
- Tumbler comes fully assembled and has a 1 yr. limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Can be placed anywhere that is convenient including outdoor areas, garages and patios. Composting is an important way to reduce waste going to landfills.
Use Bio-Dynamic Compost Starter or EM-1 Microbial Inoculant to accelerate the decomposition process.
- 31.5" x 25" x 24"
- 7 cubic foot capacity
- 3.5 cubic foot capacity per chamber
- Wheeled base for easy tumbling (pictured below)
Easy set up - simply locate the base on level ground and place the drum on top so the wheels are aligned with the drum's track. Place compost tumbler in full sun (cooler climates) to partial (warm & hot climates).
Ideal temperatures inside the drums should reach between 120°-150°F. We recommend using a good quality compost thermometer to track the internal temperature of the chambers. Here at ARBICO Organics, the compost thermometer of choice is the REOTEMP®. When the chamber is too hot or too cool the composting process stops.
To Start a Chamber:
- For the best start, fill between ½ - ¾ full with 2 parts brown (dry) plant material and 1 part green (living) plant material or coffee grounds.
- Fill between ½ - ¾ full.
- Rotate tumblers weekly.
- Once the first chamber is full of material, start the second chamber and allow the first to 'cook'.
- Once complete, remove compost and start a new batch.
Use your compost as mulch, potting soil, or spread like fertilizer on you lawns, gardens, or in container plants!