Chase Liquid Mole & Gopher Repellent is a biodegradable, environmentally friendly liquid repellent that will help eliminate burrowing pests from lawns and gardens. You can use this product from spring (when tunnels and cone-shaped mounds first appear) all the way through to late fall. Chase will not kill the target animals; but when they come in contact with it, it can cause topical itching and when they ingest it they'll experience digestive upset. These effects are unpleasant enough to cause the animals to relocate elsewhere. In no time you'll have chased them right out of your yard.
- Not harmful to birds, pets or plants.
- No mixing or measuring - apply with a garden hose.
- Not for use where food is grown.
- Won't harm birds, pets, or plants.
- 32 oz treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- 1 gallon treats up to 40,000 sq. ft.
Please Note: Once you apply the repellent, it is common to see increased tunnel activity for a period of time as the animals move their burrows.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Moles, Gophers, Voles, Armadillos, and other burrowing animals.
When and Where To Use:
Apply as directed from early spring to late fall when tunnels or cone-shaped mounds appear in soil. Determine if tunnels are active by flattening tunnels and checking whether animals return in 24 - 48 hrs. Active tunnels will reappear and should be re-flattened after Chase is applied. As moles react to Chase application, increased tunneling activity may be noted as they relocate.
Using and Connecting Sprayer:
- Shake bottle well before attaching water hose to sprayer.
- With sprayer's valve in the "off" position, securely thread garden hose into connector.
- Open water faucet with sprayer pointed away from yourself and others.
- While holding locking tab with thumb, rotate sprayer's valve to "on" position.
- Begin applying product and use sprayer's valve to start and stop application as needed.
Note: If soil is dry, water for 15 minutes before applying Chase.
- Begin spraying repellent to area, using a systematic method to assure full coverage.
- Areas larger than 50' X 100' may be more effectively treated on successive days (or even with several days between) in sections roughly 1/3rd of the total area, beginning with the one farthest from the desired mole exit point.
- To apply Chase evenly, occasionally check the see-through bottle stripe to determine usage and the amount remaining to be applied.
- After application, water the treated area for fifteen minutes to speed penetration of product into the soil.
Storage: Store in original container in an area not accessible to children or pets. Do not reuse container. Rinse after use and wrap in newspaper before disposing in trash.
Warning & Toxicities:
CAUTION. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Product can cause moderate eye irritation. For certain individuals, skin irritation may occur. In case of eye contact, rinse with fresh water and seek medical attention. In the case of skin irritation, wash wit soap and water and call a physician if irritation persists.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Castor Oil USP or equivalent................65%
Sodium Lauryl sulfate...........................15%