If insects crawling around your house gives you the creeps, these traps should give you a little peace of mind. These are basic sticky traps with two valuable improvements: The glue boards contain a cleverly formulated scent that insects are drawn to and these traps can be folded into little boxes so that you do not have to see the insects trapped in the glue.
- Non-toxic, so it's home and family safe
- Can be used flat or folded into a box shape
- Professional strength glue
- Will not trap mice or other larger pests when folded into a box - the opening is too small
- Long-lasting - its usefulness will only stop when it's full and it's large enough to catch lots of insects
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Use to control grasshoppers, crickets, spiders, cockroaches, and small scorpions.
To capture spiders, crickets and other insects:
- Peel off release paper.
- Lay traps flat along walls in basements, corridors, damp areas, under furniture and wherever insects are observed.
- (Optional) Can be used as a covered trap to conceal insects and to protect traps in dusty areas. To form box: Fold the trap at perforations and insert tab into slit, forming box.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. In case of contact with the adhesive, use vegetable or mineral oil to remove from skin. Use paint thinner for easy cleanup on floors and other surfaces.