Insecticidal soaps have been a popular and effective way to get rid of insect pests for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. BONIDE Insecticidal SUPER Soap ups the soap game tremendously by adding some Spinosad to the mix. Spinosad is a product of a naturally-occurring soil bacterium that attacks an insect's nervous system and causes paralysis and death - add that to the suffocant/desiccant qualities in traditional soaps and you have a real killer combination in this SUPER Soap.
- Works in minutes to kill listed insects
- NOP compliant
- For use on vegetables, citrus, herbs, berries, fruit and nut trees, turf, container plants and ornamentals
Shop all Bonide products here
Suggested Uses: Use to control dozens of common insect pests on plants as well as for curative control of powdery mildew. For outdoor residential use in home gardens, on lawns and ornamentals, and in non-commercial greenhouses. Not for use on plants being grown for sale or other commercial use, for commercial seed production or for research purposes.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Adelgids (Wooly Aphids), Ants (excluding Fire Ants, Harvester Ants, Pharoah's Ants and Carpenter Ants), Aphids, Armyworms, Beetles (including Colorado Potato Beetles), Borers, Caterpillars, Chinch bugs, Codling Moth, Earwigs, Fruit flies (including Spotted Wing Drosophila), Spongy Moth, Lace bugs, Mites, Mole Crickets, Plant Bugs, Psyllids, Sawfly Larvae (e.g. pear and rose slugs), Scale Insects, Spider Mites, Tent caterpillars, Thrips, Webworms, Weevils (including Black Vine Weevil) and Whiteflies.
For Pest Insect Control –
- Apply when listed pests are present.
- Thoroughly spray all plant parts to wetting, including undersides of leaves. Uniform coverage is essential for effective insect control.
- For lawns, turf, outdoor container-grown plants and ornamentals (herbaceous and woody): Do not make applications less than 7 days apart.
- For greenhouses (non-commercial): Make localized area treatments of ornamental plants where pest problems are anticipated to occur rather than general area-wide broadcast treatments. Do not apply this product more than 10 times per year inside a greenhouse. If this product is being used for thrips, leafminer, spider mite and/or diamondback moth control, do not apply more than 6 times per year inside a greenhouse.
- For specific use restrictions (pre-harvest intervals, timing and max number of applications) on outdoor-grown berries, fruits, vegetables, tree nuts, peanuts, pistachios and herbs, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab.
For Powdery Mildew Control -
- Apply when the first signs of powdery mildew appear and repeat at 7-10 day intervals.
- Do not apply more often than recommended as specified above and in the manufacturer's label.
- This product must come into contact with powdery mildew to be effective. Complete coverage is essential for maximum control.
- Do not use on sweet peas, nasturtiums or delicate ferns.
- Use with care on new seedlings, transplants and blooms.
- If concerned about sensitivity of plants, prior to treatment of large areas apply to individual plants or small areas of plants and wait 2 days to determine if plant damage occurs.
- Avoid spraying during full sun.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store this product in its original container and keep in a secure storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals - CAUTION. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to bees exposed to treatment for 3 hours following treatment. Do not apply this pesticide to blooming, pollen-shedding or nectar-producing parts of plants if bees may forage on the plants during this time period. This product is toxic to aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticides to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Apply this product in calm weather or when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
- 0.940%..........Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids
- 0.005%..........Spinosad (a mixture of spinosyn A & spinosyn D)