The combination of botanical oils in this liquid repellent (Cedarwood, Castor, Clove and Peppermint) may seem benign and even pleasantly fragrant to us, but for chipmunks, squirrels and rodents it is anything but. They find this powerful blend unpleasant to smell and irritating to their nasal passages. This effect is enough to trigger their natural instinct to escape without causing any harm to the animal. This biodegradable spray is not harmful to pets, plants or people, either.
Please Note: This product is an animal behavior modification tool. It may need to be supplemented with other behavior modification techniques to break animals of existing bad habits.
Shop all Bonide products here
- Shake well before using.
- Spray turf, leaves, stems and branches thoroughly from all angles until run-off occurs or plants look wet.
- Apply monthly, or as needed.
- For maximum effectiveness, closely follow the application instructions.
- Best results are obtained when application is made at least 6 hours prior to anticipated rainfall and the temperature is between 35°-85°F.
- After product has dried, it will last up to 30 days.
Application Considerations: Do not apply directly to crops intended for human consumption. Avoid spraying siding or other fine finishes.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,CT,DC,IN,KY,ME,MS,NV,NM,PR,SD
Warning & Toxicities: Endangered Species Consideration - Before using this product, consult with the state or local wildlife authorities to ensure that the use does not present a hazard to any threatened or endangered species. Where necessary, obtaining all required permits and licenses is the responsibility of the applicator.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.....4.00%
*Insert Ingredients: Water