This dual action spray keeps your roses safe from hungry deer and damaging insects through a combination of taste and smell aversion. Bobbex Rose is strong enough to repel a deer, but gentle enough to apply on delicate foliage. This is no hold-your-breath-stinky product, like many animal repellents; its clever combination of oils and other ingredients actually give it a pleasant smell. Bobbex Rose offers much more than just repellent power:
- An eco-friendly, long-lasting formula that can be used year-round.
- Dries clear and strong - it will not wash off in rain, snow, hand watering or irrigation.
- Provides a coating to help the plant retain moisture and stand up to the weather, no matter the season.
- Works on hard-to-control insects like Japanese Beetles and common rose pests like Aphids, Leafhoppers, Mites, Greenflies and Sawflies.
- Can reduce the severity of outbreaks of Black Spot and Powdery Mildew.
- Reduces the need for additional/stronger insecticides, fungicides and pesticides.
Although deer won't like plants sprayed with Bobbex Rose, this product will not harm them. It poses no risk (when used as directed) to humans, birds, pets, aquatic creatures and wildlife in general.
Suggested Uses: Use to protect all types of roses from deer and insects.
- Growth Season – Apply every 10-14 days, or when buds or growth appear.
- Dormant Season – Apply every 4-8 weeks.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Common pests known to damage roses, including Japanese Beetles (Popillia japonica), Aphids, Mites, Leafhoppers, Greenflies and Sawflies. Can also reduce the severity of Black Spot and Powdery Mildew on roses and other flowers.
- Shake well before using. Keep bottle upright when applying.
- Spray on dry plants when temperature is between 35°F and 85°F. Be sure to coat all surfaces of plant front and back.
- Allow at least 6 hours to dry before watering or rain.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not let freeze.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AZ,AR,CT,DE,DC,FL,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MI,MS,MT,NM,NC,ND,OH,OK,OR,PA,SD,TN,UT,VT,VA,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on plants intended for human consumption. If there is contact with eyes, cuts, etc., flush copiously with water.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
1.25%..........Putrescent Whole Egg Solids
Inert Ingredients: 98.5408% (Wintergreen Oil, Vinegar, Fish Meal, Fish Oil, Urea, Magnesium Sulfate, Almond Oil, Glue (as depolymd. animal collagen), Sodium Benzoate, Cat Food and Water