Flour and Pantry Moths are attracted to the food that we keep in pantries and other storage areas. So much so, in fact, that they lay their eggs in cracks and crevices around houses for easy access to this food source. The Enoz BioCare Flour & Pantry Moth Trap disrupts the reproductive cycle of these moths by using a combination of a pheromone lure and sticky trap to attract and capture male moths. The lure utilizes the same pheromone that female moths use to entice a mate, so it's extremely effective in getting the attention of lovelorn males. Unfortunately for them, once they get to the lure they are hopelessly caught on the sticky trap. When used consistently, this trap and lure combo can help you claim back your foodstuffs.
- Use to control Indian Meal moths, Mediterranean Flour moths, Almond moths, and Raisin moths
- Pesticide free
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas
Shop all Enoz products here
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Indian Meal Moth, Mediterranean Flour moths, Almond moths, and Raisin moths
Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
- Cut open the lure packet. Drop one lure from packet directly onto each trap. To prevent compromising effectiveness, do not touch lures.
- For best results, place where moths have been seen and use 2 traps at a time.
- Replace traps every 3 months, or when it's full of moths, or if trap becomes dusty and the glue is no longer effective.
- Use traps until no moths are caught for 6-9 months before discontinuing use.
- In case of skin contact, use vegetable oil to remove glue.
Storage: Store product in original container in a cool, dry place.
What's In The Package: Package contains 2 sticky traps and 2 pheromone lures.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid eye contact. Wash with soap and water after handling.