The secret to DTE Azomite Granulated can be found in its name: Azomite is an acronym for "A to Z Of Minerals Including Trace Elements". All of this nutritional goodness is packed in an organic slow-release granular fertilizer that is sourced from ancient volcanic ash mined in central Utah. This versatile and easy-to-use product blends well and spreads easily for use in multiple applications.
DTE Azomite Granulated is a versatile product that blends easily and is simple to use.
- Slowly releases minerals and trace elements for long-lasting benefits
- Improves plant and root system growth
- Boosts crop yields
- Enhances the quality and flavor of food crops
- Encourages beautiful blooms and vibrant foliage in flowers and ornamentals
- Re-mineralizes nutrient deficient soils
- Can be used in vegetable gardens, flower beds, container gardening and on lawns, trees, shrubs and vines.
Apply DTE Azomite Granulated directly to soil, or use in combination with fertilizers, manures, compost or soil inoculants.
DTE Azomite is also available in a powder form here
Shop All Down to Earth products here
2½ cups ≈ 1 lb., ¼ cup ≈ 1½ oz., 1 tbsp. ≈ 0.4 oz.
Vegetable Gardens & Flower Beds:
- To prepare new gardens, apply 1-2 lbs. per 10 square feet and thoroughly mix into the top 3" of garden soil in spring or fall.
- For new transplants, add 1-2 tsp. per hole, mix into soil and water in well.
- For new plantings, add 1-2 tbsp. per gallon of soil and mix thoroughly OR add 0.5-1 lb. per cubic yard.
- For established plants, lightly mix 1-2 tbsp. per gallon into the soil surface every other month during the growing season.
- Apply 2½-5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. and water in well.
- 3-4 applications per year are recommended and results may be enhanced if applied following aeration.
- For new lawns, apply 5 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. and mix into top 3" of soil before seeding or sodding.
Trees, Shrubs & Vines:
- For trees, spread 1 lb. per 2" of trunk diameter around the base outwards to the drip line, mix into soil surface and water in well.
- For grapes, apply ½-1 lb. to the soil around each plant and thoroughly mix into soil.
- For new trees, prepare transplant hole and mix 4-8 oz. with the backfill soil. Use the amended soil to fill in around the new tree and water in well.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,CT,DE,FL,GA,IA,ID,IN,KS,MA,MI,MN,NC,ND,NH,NM,OH,PA,PR,RI,SC,SD,VA,VT,WI,WV,WY
Soluble Potash (K2O).....................0.2%
Derived from Natural Volcanic Ash