Avenger Zone Insect Killer Spray is a powerful pesticide in a fast-acting proprietary formula derived from natural botanical oils. This strong-yet-gentle spray is non-toxic and safe for use around children and pets; it has no harsh chemical odor (in fact, it's odorless), will not stain carpet, floors or walls and leaves no residue. Keep this spray handy to get rid of pests that pop up in the house, garden, garage, on patios and decks - all the places you live in.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Professional strength formal that works quickly to knockdown and kill on contact
- This product has been tested and will not stain or leave a residue. However, it is impossible for the manufacturer to test all combinations of surfaces, fibers and coatings, so you should test in an in inconspicuous area when treating a new fiber, paint or surface.
- This product can be used outdoors, but it is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.
- Spray throughout your home, apply spray in cracks, crevices in kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, pantry, garage, shops, office, bedrooms, baseboards, ceilings, walls, attic, windows, doors, pipes, cabinets, etc.
Shop All Avenger Organics Products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Ants, Beetles, Borers, Carpenter Ants, Chocolate Moths, Cockroaches, Drugstore Beetles, Elm Leaf Beetles, Fleas, Flour Beetles, Grain Weevils, Powder Post Beetles, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Trogodermas, Wood Wasps and more.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
- Do not enter or allow others to enter until sprays have dried.
- Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application.
- Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces or wash them before use.
- Do not apply directly into sewers or drains or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
- All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only.
- Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before application.
Use Instructions: Shake well before each use.
Crack/Crevice and Void Treatments: Important: Use the injector nozzle tip provided.
Interior Treatments: For crawling insects, inject into all crack/crevice and void spaces where insects may be crawling, hiding or living. Release approximately 1 second of product per crack/crevice application and from 2 to 3 seconds per cubic foot of closed void space treated. Apply more liberally for heavy infestations. Applications can be made behind baseboards, cabinets, walls, ceilings, door and window frames, and around water pipes and appliances. Ensure contact with as many insects as possible.
Grain Weevils, Flour Beetles, Chocolate Moths, Drugstore Beetles, Trogodermas, and Elm Leaf Beetles: Inject into cracks and crevices and/or voids where these insects may be harboring, such as cabinets, pantries, wall voids and in machinery.
Exterior Perimeter Treatments: For crawling insects, apply to cracks/crevices where insects may enter premises or harbor. Areas to be treated include weep holes, under siding, wall voids, soffits, around attic vents, windows, doors and pipes. Treatment of infested fences and tree holes is permitted.
Wood Destroying Insects (Localized Treatment): Beetles, Borers, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Termites and Wood Wasps: Locate suspected infestation and/or insect tunnels and cavities. Drill pilot holes 8 to 10 inches apart into insect tunnels, galleries and inaccessible closed voids. Inject 5 to10 seconds per hole. Do not contact electrical wiring, plumbing, etc. when drilling. For carpenter bees, seal bee entrances after application.
Dry wood Termites: Probe to locate galleries, drill holes and inject 5-10 seconds spray per hole into active galleries.
Powder Post Beetles: Treat infested wood using injection tube. Apply small amounts directly into and around entrance holes. Applications using this product for termites is not a substitution for mechanical alteration, soil treatment or foundation treatment but are merely a supplement. Not recommended as sole protection against termites. For active termite infestations, get a professional inspection.
Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not apply directly to or near water. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to fish in water adjacent to treated areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwater or rinsate. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.
Storage: Do not store near heat or open flame.
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Avoid breathing spray mist.
Physical or Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
* Contains petroleum distillates