Stop Pests, Mold & Mildew With This Residue-Free Spray! Comparable To An Industry Favorite – Nuke Em
The Amazing Doctor Zymes Eliminator uses naturally occurring organic materials in combination with citric acid and other biologically stimulating ingredients to produce a fungicide/miticide with multiple modes of action. When used as a foliar spray, this product needs to make full contact with the pest in order to be effective, but once it does it kills and eliminates all life stages by:
Citric acid catalyzes mold and mildew control by:
- Interfering with the pest's ability to breath.
- Fatally breaking down proteins and organic materials in pest eggs.
- Acting as a deterrent when you create a barrier at the bottom of your plants.
The Amazing Doctor Zymes Eliminator
- Digesting the biomass of the pathogen.
- Altering the pH to create an environment hostile to new growth.
can be used preventively or to eliminate active infestations. However, for best results it should be used before infestations are severe. It can be applied as a foliar spray, soil drench, soil amendment, seed treatment and transplant dip.
Additional Benefits Include:
- OMRI listed under Crop Pest, Weed and Disease Control.
- No growth stage limitations. Can be used in all growing stages, including on flowering plants and the flowers themselves.
- Can be used from seed through post-harvest. Leaves no harmful residue.
- No Pre-Harvest Interval (PHI).
- Can be added to nearly any Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
- Will not clog stomata as oil-based sprays may do.
- Non-GMO, gluten free and made with food-grade ingredients.
- Non-bacterial proprietary formulation.
- Suitable for cleaning equipment and tools.
- No special clothing or handling required.
To control and kill indoor and outdoor pests on ornamentals, food and feed crops, turfgrass, shrubs and vegetation.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Kills the adults, larvae and eggs on aphids (Aphidoidea), thrips (Thysanoptera), fungus gnats (Sciaridae), spider mites, root aphids (Rhopalosiphum rufiabdominale), russet mites and whiteflies (Aleyrodidae). Also eliminates fungus, molds and mildew (including powdery mildew).
High Impact Pest Recommendations:
When combating mites, thrips, aphids and fungus gnats we recommend using 3 days in a row, then once weekly. Continue until you see no sign of pests. For severe infestations use every 3rd day at ½ cup per gallon of water. Some infestations are worse than others and may take longer to eliminate. Use Eliminator as a preventative by spraying weekly to keep them away.
For Russet Mites, if you have leaf taco-ing, that is where the mites lay their eggs and where the larvae reside. Make sure you spray inside the leaves that are taco-ed. It will not hurt flowering plants and can be sprayed on the flower too. The leaves will start to open up after a few days and you should see new growth as well. If you see damage on the leaves after you spray, this is usually due to the necrosis from the mite damage. Do not be alarmed the new growth will look healthy.
Application Rates: When diluting with water, prepare only the amount needed for immediate use. This product should not be mixed with any other products, including other pesticides, fungicides, or wetting agents.
- Weak Solution – 0.5 oz per 31.5 oz. of warm water. Recommended for powdery mildew control.
- Medium Solution – 1-1.5 oz. per 31 oz. of warm water. Recommended for control of soft-bodied insects.
- Strong Solution – Add 2-2.5 oz. per 30 oz. of warm water. Recommended for high pest infestations. May rinse after 1 hour to decrease chances of phytotoxicity at this rate.
- Large Volume Applications – 1/2 cup or 4 oz. per gallon of warm water.
- Pre-Planting – Before you amend your soil for the season, apply 1 cup per 5 gallons of water, add more water after you apply so that product can penetrate the soil. This will ensure you rid your soil of insects, larvae, molds and mildews.
- Propagation – Before starting your seeds, spray them with Eliminator at a rate of 1 oz. per 32 oz. of warm water. This will help dampening off and other fungal diseases. It will also speed up the propagation time. You can also use it when you take your cuttings. You can foliar feed or water into your medium at a rate of 0.5 oz. per 32 oz. of warm water. This will prevent pest and fungal problems and ensure a higher rate of success.
- In-Season – Foliar spray your plants once per week up to the day of harvest. Spray your plants and entire area around them and any other vegetative growth in or near your garden. We recommend 0.5 cup per 1 gallon of warm water as a preventive.
The Amazing Doctor Zymes Eliminator can be applied with equipment such as trigger sprayers, gallon pump-up sprayers, fogging equipment, fixed-head sprayers (time or manual release), motion sensor sprayers and sponge application systems. Use before you introduce beneficial insects into you garden.
Important Application Information:
- The citric acid in Eliminator is derived from a fermentation process and can cause phytoxicity if used in direct sunlight or in ambient temperatures over 90°F. Always test on small area before using to ensure no collateral damage to plants. To avoid phytoxicity, use product in the evening when sun is off your plants and the room or outside temperature is below 80°F. Do not spray in direct sunlight.
- The water that is added to Eliminator should be between 78-90°F. Cold water works, but it takes longer to see the results.
- pH is an important factor in the success of this product. We recommend that your water pH be between 6.0-7.0 before adding Eliminator. Do not adjust your pH after you add Eliminator.
For foliar sprays (from a distance of 8-12 inches) – Apply to all surfaces of vegetation, taking care to make complete coverage of foliage (in-between stems, top and bottom of leaves). If you have leaf tacoing, make sure you spray inside the leaves that are tacoed (that is where you will find the eggs and larvae). Directly spray listed pests whenever possible. To ensure good coverage, spray until the area is wet, but not to the point of runoff. Take care to avoid spraying on beneficial insects. Do not spray directly on bees or at times when bees are active.
Storage: Keep away from children and pets. Store in original, tightly closed container in a cool (ideally between 50-75°F, do not allow to freeze or to exceed 120°F), dry area out of direct sunlight. Non-refillable container, do not reuse or refill this container. Recycle empty container, or discard in trash.
September 2020: Larger sizes (2.5 gallon and up) may experience delays due to CA wildfires. Ground shipping is recommended.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,CT,DC,ID,IN,KS,LA,ME,MS,NE,NM,ND,SD
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. May cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
*Water, Yeast and Potassium Sorbate
Write a review
Jul 31, 2020 | By Kamden Seat
May 20, 2020 | By ARNOLD
Convinced after trying out the free samples
Mar 21, 2020 | By Fernando