Wing traps are excellent for trapping and monitoring a wide variety of pest insects. Our most versatile trap, the eco-friendly, weather-resistant wing trap works well in most environments - orchards, greenhouses, or among vegetable, fruit and nut crops. Each trap has a grid pattern on the interior to make counting trapped bugs easier and replacement bottoms are available.
- 1 wire hanger, folded
- 1 plastic trap top
- 1 plastic tube for spacers
- 2 paper trap bottoms
Please Note: Lure attractants are sold separately from traps. Call for volume pricing and delivery.
- Fold top inward along each of the four diagonal
- Straighten wire hanger, and insert ends through holes in top. Bring ends through holes in side panels from the inside and push the wire hangers down as far as it will go.
- Thread lure holder onto either one of the wire ends using end of lure holder with one small hole. This allows the lure to be suspended between top and bottom of trap.
- Cut two spacers two inches long or to desired length from the plastic tube and slide each up the wire ends all the way.
- Remove one lure from the envelope. Attach to lure holder per instructions on reverse side of this sheet.
- With sticky side up, fold the side panels of one of the trap bottoms inward and insert wire ends
through the holes in side panel from the outside and through the lower holes from the inside. Slide the trap bottom up snug to the spacers. Bend the end of the wire upward.
- To hang, wrap the twisted part of the wire securely around a tree limb or other support.
Write a review
Challenging to assemble but works
Jul 25, 2020 | By MS