No Activation Needed – Place The Bags & Wait For The CO2 To Begin!
ExHale Homegrown CO2 Bags are revolutionary carbon dioxide production systems designed to be maintenance-free. Simply place the ExHale CO2 Bags slightly above the plants in your grow room to allow carbon dioxide to precipitate down onto the cultivated plants. ExHale Bags utilize natural processes of beneficial fungal mycelia to cultivate carbon dioxide for up to 6 months! Increase CO2 levels to stimulate photosynthesis and increase vegetative growth and crop yields.
Plants growing under artificial light indoors often lack enough carbon dioxide to efficiently photosynthesize. Maximizing the process of photosynthesis is imperative for indoor growers and results in larger plants with greater yields. Use in vegetative and flowering stages for increased canopy size, faster growth and prolonged production during budding. Increasing CO2 levels can also help plants tolerate higher temperatures in grow rooms using bright lighting.
ExHale CO2 Bags
produce carbon dioxide 24 hours a day with no need to refill bottles or install carbon dioxide production units that tend to be expensive and maintenance heavy. Bags come ready to use and should be placed as soon as possible after delivery. Please call us at 1-800-827-2847
with any questions you have about bag placement, CO2 usage or usage rates.
Recommended Uses By Size:
- ExHale Micro – Use in clone domes and seed trays to stimulate root development in starter plants. Micro Bags provide a 3.5 cubic foot space with CO2 for 3 months.
- ExHale Original – Designed for small to medium sized grow spaces. Provides CO2 for up to 6 months in spaces as large as 128 cubic feet.
- ExHale 365 – Designed for use in areas that need prolonged CO2 production. Once activated, it provides CO2 for 9 months.
- ExHale XL – Designed for use in medium to large growing areas. Effective CO2 production for 6 months in spaces up to 288 cubic feet.
Click here for a visual example of correct CO2 bag placement in different growing settings.
- Place ExHale slightly above the height of the plants in your grow space. CO2 being heavier than oxygen will precipitate downward towards your plants.
- You will notice a change in the appearance of the mycelial mass. Overtime it will take on a whitish look, which is normal. CO2 will continue to be produced for up to 6 months.
- The bag may inflate in certain conditions; however, this is not an indication of performance. If the mycelium is growing, then the CO2 is flowing.
- Exhale CO2 Bags can be added to compost piles/bins after use. Simply remove the contents of the bags and mix into compost. The bag can be recycled through your local plastic recycler.
What's In The Package: Each bag contains a proprietary mycelial mass. ExHale CO2 Original, 365 and XL models include bag hanger.
Active Ingredients: Proprietary mycelial blend.