No Activation Needed – Place The Bags & Wait For The CO2 To Begin!
ExHale Homegrown CO2 Bags are revolutionary carbon dioxide production systems designed to be maintenance-free. Simply place the ExHale CO2 Bags slightly above the plants in your grow room to allow carbon dioxide to precipitate down onto the cultivated plants. ExHale Bags utilize natural processes of beneficial fungal mycelia to cultivate carbon dioxide for up to 6 months! Increase CO2 levels to stimulate photosynthesis and increase vegetative growth and crop yields.
Plants growing under artificial light indoors often lack enough carbon dioxide to efficiently photosynthesize. Maximizing the process of photosynthesis is imperative for indoor growers and results in larger plants with greater yields. Use in vegetative and flowering stages for increased canopy size, faster growth and prolonged production during budding. Increasing CO2 levels can also help plants tolerate higher temperatures in grow rooms using bright lighting.
ExHale CO2 Bags
produce carbon dioxide 24 hours a day with no need to refill bottles or install carbon dioxide production units that tend to be expensive and maintenance heavy. Bags come ready to use and should be placed as soon as possible after delivery. Please call us at 1-800-827-2847
with any questions you have about bag placement, CO2 usage or usage rates.
Recommended Uses By Size:
- ExHale Micro – Use in clone domes and seed trays to stimulate root development in starter plants.
- ExHale Original – Designed for small to medium sized grow spaces.
- ExHale XL – Designed for use in medium to large growing areas.
- ExHale 365 – Designed for use in areas that need prolonged CO2 production. Once activated, it provides CO2 for 9 months.
||CO2 PRODUCTION TIME
||3.5 cu ft
||128 cu ft
||288 cu ft
||Area needing prolonged CO2 production
(3 months to build up to peak CO2 output)
- The Exhale micro does not come with a hanger.
- Place Exhale micro in the center of your cutting or seedling tray and cover with clear dome.
Exhale Original & XL
- The Exhale Original and XL Exhale are pre-inoculated.
- These models are delivered with the hanger below the filter to block the flow of CO2.
- When ready to use, remove the hanger to allow CO2 to flow. Reattach hanger ABOVE filter.
- Hang or place in your tent or grow space immediately.
- The Exhale 365 requires inoculation before use.
- Remove the Separation Seem/Hanger and allow the spawn material to fall to the substrate. (You may have to gently guide the spawn)
- Reattach the Separation Seem/Hanger ABOVE the filter.
- Place or hang in greenhouse or grow space.
- The Exhale 365 takes about 3 weeks from inoculation until peak flow of CO2.
- Place ExHale slightly above the height of the plants in your grow space. CO2 being heavier than oxygen will precipitate downward towards your plants.
- You will notice a change in the appearance of the mycelial mass. Overtime it will take on a whitish look, which is normal. CO2 will continue to be produced for up to 6 months.
- The bag may inflate in certain conditions; however, this is not an indication of performance. If the mycelium is growing, then the CO2 is flowing.
- Exhale CO2 Bags can be added to compost piles/bins after use. Simply remove the contents of the bags and mix into compost. The bag can be recycled through your local plastic recycler.
Click here for a visual example of correct CO2 bag placement in different growing settings.
For more FAQs, see the DOCS tab.
What's In The Package: Each bag contains a proprietary mycelial mass. ExHale CO2 Original, 365 and XL models include bag hanger.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Proprietary mycelial blend.
Write a review
Jan 12, 2021 | By Meghann
Owner Response: Glad you're happy Meghann! Mark your calendar to know when to consider replacing it. Depending on the size of the Exhale, there is a length of time it will produce CO2.
A tale of 2 Fungus; fungi?
Oct 27, 2020 | By Daryl Klinger
My plants know I love them now!
Oct 22, 2020 | By Peter Kalazdy
Love these bags
Oct 12, 2020 | By FoolishBeast
Jun 30, 2020 | By Kevin Strocher
Jun 10, 2020 | By Randy Kuschel
May 30, 2020 | By E
May 26, 2020 | By Luis
Ordered the XL
May 11, 2020 | By Rich Myers
Efficient & Outstanding
May 10, 2020 | By Michael Luke Zilinsky