Bonide Tomato & Blossom Set Spray contains the plant hormone cytokinin in the form of kinetin. This hormone is naturally found in nature and promotes cell division in plants, which leads to blossom set, fruit development and increased yields. When used as directed, this ready-to-use product:
Sets fruit even in poor weather conditions.
- Produces larger and meatier tomatoes with fewer seeds.
- Ripens fruits and vegetables much quicker (as much as up to 3 weeks earlier for tomatoes).
- This formulation is not for sale in CA. That formulation will be available in 2022 as SKU #1402213.
Bonide Tomato & Blossom Set Spray is NOP compliant for use in organic gardening.
Shop all Bonide products here
Use on tomatoes, beans, cucumbers, eggplants, melons, okra, peppers, strawberries, grapes and more.
- Shake well before using.
- This product is ready to use as is.
- Spray flowers and adjacent foliage until the leaves are completely wet.
- Repeat as blossoms appear or at 1-2 week intervals.
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in original container in an area inaccessible to children and pets.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CA,HI,PR
Warning & Toxicities:
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash clothing before reuse.
To protect the environment, do not allow product to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash product off the treatment area.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Cytokinin, as kinetin, based on biological activity.......0.00008%
Write a review
Tomato blossom set
May 3, 2020 | By Barbara Ladner