This unique product uses a hefty dose of Thyme Oil for applications as a multipurpose pesticide, fungicide and bactericide. Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) Oil is well known to be highly effective for control of plant pathogenic bacterium, fungi and viruses, as well as sucking insects.
How does it work? With plant pathogens, it attacks and breaches their cellular membranes, causing their death. As an insecticide, it works as an endocrine disruptor, suffocant and repellent. None of these modes of action will cause the pest to develop resistance and Thyme Guard is 100% biodegradable, so you can use it as often as you need to without worry.
- Thyme Guard can be mixed with other products; however, best results are achieved if you use them in rotation with each other.
- Can be used at any time in the growing cycle, including harvest day.
- Registered for Organic Agriculture by the Washington State Dept. of Agriculture (WSDA Registered).
- Will not harm beneficials or pollinators, but it is best to avoid applying Thyme Guard when bees are actively foraging and/or right after you have released beneficials.
- Can be used to control the devastating Asian Citrus Psyllid and Citrus Greening/Huanlongbing disease.
For use as a bactericide, fungicide and virucide on all food and non-food crops, turf and ornamentals.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Botrytis, Late Blight, Phytopthora, Powdery Mildew, Downy Mildew, Citrus Canker, Citrus Greening Disease-HLB, Fire Blight and more. Also effective against sucking insects like Thrips, Aphids, Psyllids, Scale, Whitefly and Mites.
Shake well before using. Thyme Guard is tank mixable with most other chemicals. Do not mix with peroxides and/or sulfonated fungicides (which may cause phytotoxicity). Always perform compatibility jar test prior to mixing with other chemicals.
Application Rates: Use sufficient water to cover surface completely.
- Dilute in water at a rate of 0.5% (2 qts/100 gals or 1:200) for established crops.
- Dilute in water at a rate of 0.25% (1 qt/100 gals or 1:400) for new crops and for prevention.
- Do not exceed 0.25% (1 qt/100 gallons) on newly planted crops or crops with thin leaf wax such as tomatoes and cucumbers.
Storage: Keep container sealed tightly when not in use. Keep product in a cool location away from direct sunlight. Store in temperatures between 41°F (5°C) and 77°F (25°C).
Cannot Be Shipped To: CT,IN,KY,MD,MA,MT,NV,NM,NY,PA,SD,VT,VA,WY
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid getting in eyes or on skin and clothing. The use of side-shield safety glasses and gloves is recommended. Harmful if swallowed. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash with large amounts of soap and water. If in eyes, rinse repeatedly with clean water for 15 minutes. Obtain medical attention if there is any persistent irritation.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Soap & Isopropyl Alcohol.....................77.0%
Write a review
Unfortunate costly technical mixup
May 19, 2023 | By meredith brooks