This awarding-winning microbial inoculant is made of liquid humates and a carefully chosen assortment of beneficial microbes. It boosts plant health and increases production, but it can also remediate soil by using contaminants as an energy source (which renders them harmless or less toxic) and improves the water retention capability of soil. Additionally, healthier, more nutrient-rich plants from vibrant soil require less fertilization - a significant cost saver over time.
- Contains only spore-formulating microorganisms (hence the "SF" after the name on the label)
- Reduces soil erosion and topsoil runoff
- Can be used in single or multiple applications
- Thoroughly tested and recognized with industry awards
- Can be used in conjunction with most other agricultural inputs
- Improves animal production by improving the quality of forage
- Helps balance soil pH
- Increases the plant's absorption of fertilizer
For more information on SumaGrow, including crop specific applications, please refer to the brochure under the DOCS tab.
Larger sizes available. Call for pricing and more information.
This product is intended for outdoor use only.
FOR SPRAYERS AND SMALLER AREAS
- Dilute 6 ounces into 1 or more gallons of water and distribute evenly over 1,000 sq. ft.
- If multiple applications are made, dilute 3-4 ounces into 1 or more gallons of water and treat area before or at sowing or planting and again after sprouting and/or as the plant matures.
FOR A LARGER AREA
For best results, apply 3 times during the 5-7 weeks of vegetative growth.
- Dilute at the rate of 1 gallon per acre with an adequate amount of water for the area (approx. 8 oz./2500 sq. ft.). Spray evenly over soil or treat area before/at sowing or planting.
- For multiple or split applications, apply at the rate of .5 gallon per acre (4 oz./2500 sq. ft.) before/at sowing or planting and again approximately 3 weeks after sprouting, or as the plant matures.
Crop specific application recommendations available in the brochure under the DOCS tab.
Keep in cool area between 40˚F - 80˚F. Store upright. Shake well before each use and tighten cap following use.
Cannot Be Shipped To: IL,SD,AR
Warning & Toxicities: This product is intended for outdoor use. Product may stain. Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful if swallowed. If ingested, contact physician as soon as possible. If spilled on skin, wash off with water.
1 year from date on label
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Humic Acid - 12% Solution 99.9%
Microbes (listed below) 00.01%
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens 1 x 106 CFU/ml
Bacillus subtilis 1 x 106 CFU/ml
Bacillus pumilus 1 x 106 CFU/ml
Bacillus lichenformis 1 x 106 CFU/ml
TOTAL - 100%