Scentry Delta Traps are durable and economical single use sticky traps for monitoring and trapping a wide range of pest insects. The fold out design is easy to assemble and the interior is marked with 1" square grids to make population monitoring easy and accurate.
Pheromone Lures are not required but are available to selectively attract specific insects.
Trap Assembly Instructions:
- Remove one trap and one foil envelope containing one pheromone lure.
- Remove one pheromone lure from foil envelope. Place lure as directed based on the type of lure being used (details below).
- Rubber Septum - Fit into hole A or B of lure holder.
- Capsule - Fit small end of capsule into B of lure holder.
- Fiber - Remove backing of lure and adhere to end of lure holder covering A/B.
- Medallion - Staple or paper clip medallion to end of lure holder covering A/B.
- Secure lure holder to trap. Staple the end of the lure holder with one small hole top panel leaving the end with two larger holes free.
- Fold along creased and perforated lines with panels sloping inwards. Trap should form a triangle shape.
- Secure trap in its shape with paper clips and ensure end panels of trap slope inwards.
- Attach Delta Trap securely to suitable support (tree, wood stake, etc.) so that it will not move during windy periods, but may be easily removed for inspection and servicing.
What's In The Package: Each pack of ten contains 10 individual Scentry Delta Traps with assembly instructions. Pheromone lures are not included and should be purchased according to the pests being monitored.
Delta Traps are packaged in twos and stuck back to back. Some traps may arrive labelled as Pink Bollworm Traps, but it is the same design as the Delta Trap.